• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SACN Star System "Kenichi's Star" Discovered and Claimed

Toshiro

To:
Star Army of Yamatai
Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia
Elysian Celestial Empire
Lorath Matriarchy

Greetings. I am Commodore Yuki Toshiro of the civilian Yggdrasill Fleet. I am contacting you because we have discovered and hereby lay claim to the system which I have named 'Kenichi's Star', consisting of a Red Giant, massive numbers of asteroids, and two planets with liquid water. Neither has sentient life, though one has an odd form of plant life which has completely covered its surface. Origin undetermined.

I am a Yamataian, but am contacting these four nations because I have crew who represent them, and wish to be certain that you are all informed of the claim if necessary by your respective laws.

The location of the planet is 15.2 LY distant from Yamatai. It is 21 degrees west of Galactic North, and 3 degrees from the galactic plane.

fetch.php

Yuki Toshiro, Commodore
SRSS-000 through SRSS-005
Yggdrasill Fleet

Thank you for the update. I will inform the Empress and see if she will make the claim official.

-Taisho Yui

Taisho Yui,

Please dispatch some scouts to this newly discovered system to officially discuss with the Commodore the full implications of this claim; and to conduct full scale exploration and mapping operations in the system.

My thanks,
Empress Motoyoshi Katsuko.

Empress Katsuko,

I have sent Taisa Hanako,

Signed,
Taisho Yui

To:
Star Army of Yamatai

Confirming the arrival of and have initiated contact with Taisa Ketsurui Hanako of the YSS Eucharis.

fetch.php

Yuki Toshiro, Commodore
SRSS-000 through SRSS-005
Yggdrasill Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back