• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Gaming Star Trek Online

I'm no longer a frequent player either, but I do peek in a few times a month. It's usually the feature episodes that draw me in, but a few events do happen to be worth my time too.

For instance, the Mirror Invasion event going on is a fantastic way of earning a hefty amount of reputation marks along with the reward at the finish line for running it a total of 14 times. Since I do have a reputation that's not yet at maximum, it feels like a good way of spending 15 minutes an evening.

My inability to create a serious character kind of made me take the game less serious. And i found myself drawn back towards Eve and Star Citizen after just a couple of months. After my discharge ill have a lot more free time and might make a circuit back to games like these~
ai.imgur.com_8RLHFcw.png

My time with STO has just been for the storyline missions, in all honesty. The game has a lot to do at endgame but it's too "do absolutely whatever you want, admiral!" for my taste.

But at least I've got skants to put on my space barbies now.

I put like 3000 hours into the game but I got kind of burnt out and I spend all my time on SARP instead of gaming so I only log in occasionally.

I'm about the same for now, Wes.

I pretty much have some of the best skills/builds/equipment 3 characters over for this game. Meta-wise, I'm not in the top 1%, but I'm likely in the top 10%, which is 'good enough for me' to consider I've beaten the grindy aspect of the game.

I do still keep a regular lookout for it episodes and events-wise.

I'm about the same for now, Wes.

I pretty much have some of the best skills/builds/equipment 3 characters over for this game. Meta-wise, I'm not in the top 1%, but I'm likely in the top 10%, which is 'good enough for me' to consider I've beaten the grindy aspect of the game.

I do still keep a regular lookout for it episodes and events-wise.

You might want to check out the new stuff in Emergence and Victory Is Life. You can play as a Jemhadar First under the command of Odo in the Victory is Life expansion.

Oh, I've tried a Jem'hadar long enough to know I want to have nothing to do with it.

but thanks for having pointed it out. I'm still semi-active (usually to get my blowing-ships-up fix).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back