• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [StarArmy] Ships for Sale EXTREME LOW PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Pisces Station Wishes to Sell:

Horizon Colony Ship YL-608 @ 20,000 KS
Subjugator Landing Ship YL-002 @ 8,000 KS

First come first serve.

I want the Horizon Colony Ship. I have determined that the Azoreans lack FTL, but wish to colonize a world like their own. They are overpopulated, and the Horizon would be a Chiharu-send.

As for the Subjugator...that Mobile City will need a logistics craft to transfer mass goods as well as people. I'll take it too.

I am able to make full and immediate payment upon confirmation of my order.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro

...Looks like I was just a bit late. I've even been trying to get a hold of Elysia to purchase one or all of the three Horizons assigned to them.

Please let me know if you have any additional Mobile City/Colony ships available, as I expect the demand to skyrocket in the immediate future. I would even buy a Destiny at the right price...

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa

TO: Commodore Toshiro
RE: Colony ships and landing craft

If you're looking for a colony ship I'm sure my staff could design one for you, and build it, too. As for landing craft my homeworld's native Chasm Crosser series of cargo ships are readily converted into transports; they lack fold drives but it won't be long before we rectify that problem.

Building a colony ship isn't cheap, however, and in compensation we ask that you allow us to enter an exclusive manufacturing contract not to exceed fifteen years, wherever you settle.

GM used to have a branch on Valaad, but everyone knows what happened there.

While I'm thinking of it, I'd like to add a second condition. I'd like to ask that if you settle on a planet with a large desert that you establish a preserve for the Basilisks native to Valaad. The bombings have endangered their species, having irradiated large supplies of water.

If you find these terms acceptable feel free to contact me and we'll get started on design and construction right away.

Bonus incentive: No affiliation with Yamatai whatsoever.

I can consider your offer and perhaps bring it to them, but they really must locate a suitable world first...and this Horizon is a humanitarian gift of opportunity. I don't know if the society can afford such a contract or not, but I may mention it to their government if you provided a price range.

Regardless of the outcome, I will keep my eyes open for a desert world as a humanitarian gesture independent of any deal or lack thereof...though you could ask about Talori. With proper weather control, perhaps it would be a suitable world? It is also gem rich, or so I hear...

Commodore Yuki Toshiro,
Yggdrasill Fleet.

The chance to open new markets is far more valuable than any monetary amount.

As the saying goes, after all. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have full authorization to act as a venture capitalist so we won't discuss price until it becomes a necessity.

You did say it yourself, after all; no point in building a ship without somewhere to send it, right?

Sold to Yaichiro, since the Azoreans shouldn't be getting benefits from Yamatai until they join.

I understand...I will have to consider Mr. Gillian's offer then, once we have a destination in mind. Thank you for the consideration.

Yuki Toshiro
Commodore
Yggdrasill Salvage Fleet

Thank you for this sale. I will take possession of the machine upon departure from Nepleslian space.

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa

Code:
28,000 KS has been transferred successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back