• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

READ ME Starmap Update Requests

That's a lot closer to yam space then I'd like. I like the offer of the two systems but being that close, and having that nebula in the corner of that grid sector make it seem more crowded then the region has been described as.

Sorry for the double post, but I found I had paint 3D installed on my laptop as one of the default apps, so I threw this flag together after a few minutes. Best I got until I can shell out for a commission for a proper one to be done. 15811

heres something thats been approved and i'd like to add

Star System Name (Required): Draco Eridanus
Star System Wiki URL (Required): https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=system:draco_eridanus
Grid Square To Put Star: 2118
Faction of System (If Applicable): Mining Guild has some control over work, but the Mining Guild is Affiliated with the NDC.
Image URL of Faction Flag: NDC flag
Notes: Draco Eridanus is shown there in the pic, the red in the blue. I did create a Nebula that is above the system; basically, it’s close to the system to be visible, very close

Star System Name (Required): Sarah Nebula
Star System Wiki URL (Required): https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=nebula:sarah
Grid Square To Put Star: 2118
Faction of System (If Applicable): New Dusk Conclave
Image URL of Faction Flag: NDC
Notes: it has been described as being massive. but not as big as some of the nebula down there.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Updated the above request for Miyamae a little^

Suggesting a move of this part of Yamatai's border downwards a bit to better reflect its borders nowadays. Not very important, but they don't have anything up in this area anymore.1613180393344.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back