• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Staying in Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Inactive Member
Kyoto, Business District

After Lavinia had paid electronically for for Fenyar Memorial she decided to put in a communication to her friend Yui. She bounced a little girl on her knee as she waited for her famous friend to answer the holo screen, Yuriko giggled, having fun.

After a few moments, Yui appeared on the holographic screen, sitting int he monitor room with her Star Army unifom on. "Hey Lav!" smiled. "Business news said you're smoking. Second biggest gain in history I think."

Lavinia smiled as Yuriko looked at Yui curiously, she had icy blue hair and pretty, intelligent blue/gold swirled eyes. "Yes we've gotten popular, it's great because I've gotten enough to have tution for these two when they're older." the mother said. "And I paid for a memorial of fenyar to be built in Kyoto to honor their homeworld."
The former Empress, smiled, "Aww! That's great! I can't wait to see it. What will it look like? Or, have you not decided yet?"

"A tree with all four races around it." Lav smiled. Yuriko reached out trying to touch Yui, and looked confused as her little hand went through it. "oh honey, it's just a hologram." Lav giggled. "sorry Yui, she likes to to try and touch people through the screens."

Yui smiled and waved to the child. "Hey, there."

Yuriko blinked and waved back and tried to hug her and almost fell through the screen until Lav caught her. The little girl pouted and started to whine from the scare, almost as if on cue a little boy flew up snarling at the screen and claw slashed at Yui's face, goes through and tumbled on the ground. Yuriko blinks then started to giggle at her brother's antics, happily clapping her little hands. Lavinia smiled and returned her attention to the Taisho. "So how's life in space? are we missing much?"

"Well, nothing too exciting. We had a party yesterday night to try to loosen some of the new crewmembers up. It went pretty well. I'm going to have to ask Hanako to write the dares for the next party, too! Oh! Hanako's Hinosami's new name."

Yuriko yawned curling up to sleep looking adorable. "Oh? What brought on that change?" Lavinia asked curiously as Ritsu is seen in the background playing with the little boy on the display bed outright having fun. Lavinia giggled. "why didn't you ever have a party with me there?" She pouted.

"It was a starting point for my reforms I'm trying to make," Yui told her, "It would have been nice ot have a party, but I guess it never got to happen because we were always so busy. To tell you the true, Kai was the wildest one there. He was the only guy there...and also the only one that got naked."

Lavinia giggled, then laughed. "Was he cute?" She asked girlishly. "Ack no he's got me!" Ritsu laughed in the background as his son clapped sitting on his chest.

"He was good looking but a little inappropriate," Yui smiled, sparing her the sticky details.

"Perhaps he was simply excited from being surrounded by cute, sexy nekos like you." Lav said in a teasing purr to Yui.

"I imagine so!" the green-haired Nekovalkyrja Taisho chuckled, striking a sexy pose.

"Though to be honest, I do kind of miss being in space, but we agreed not to go out if we can after the Fenyar incident." Lav said in a sad look. "But ya know what? we plan to put our little boy into the service when he's old enough." She perked up.

"Well, the Star Army will always need brave young people to man its ships. I just hope by the time he's grown up, we won't need nearly as many as we do now. I want to see peace," Yui said.

"So do I, peace means more parties!" Lav laughed. "Well our boy has a problem with aggression, he's highly aggressive and unrelenting." She said. "we'd like to plan out his career if we can to help him start."

"Aggression isn't good," the older woman observed. "You need to control him, or else you'll have a lot of problems down the road."

"Well he's protective of his little sister, which I believe is a good motivation for service...to make the world safe for his sister to live in." the skyblue-haired geshrin woman said.

Yui nodded, "I see. Well, luckily you have a long time to think about it."

"Yes." Lav said. "Anyway, are there any other cute guys on your ship this time?" she asked, back to girl talk.

"Nope. He and this cook the only male...well, except for a boy who arrived yesterday."

"That's mean Yui, you mean the cook isn't worth a second look huh?" Lav said, looking back at Ritsu for a moment and turned back to Yui smiling warmly.

Yui laughed, "Although there are some great women on board!"

"You need a man Yui, a good one like I found." The younger woman said. "I don't really see the benefit of being with a woman like that." She said perking a brow.

"Why does it have to be a man?" Yui asked. "I like one in me as much as the next woman, but...I just haven't found anyone right."

"Maybe..What do you like in a guy?" Lav asked. "I'm sure I could hook you up." She giggled.

"Please," Taisho Yui rolled her eyes.

"Ha ha ha." Lav laughed openly. "I'm serious though, what do you like? just between us girls."

Yui was silent, not really sure what to say.

Lavinia nodded, understanding the feeling Yui was portraying. "Moving along, we sent you a gift it should've arrived by now, I'm sure you'll enjoy it." She smiled as Yuriko tried to suckle her toes in her sleep

"A gift? I haven't received anything yet. I wonder if it made it onto the YSS Incubus?"

"Hmm I hope so, you'll know it's from us." She said. "it is bedding so maybe it's in the storage areas or in your room?" Lav asked, a bit concerned.

"I don't know. If it didn't make it in this last shipment, it won't get here until the next one, which will be in a week. I suppose there's no rush, though."

"I suppose so. But...." Lav turned her head noticing people coming in and looking around. "I have to go, it was good to see and talk to you again; remember to stop by again when you're in the area." she smiled.

"You too, Lavinia. You're such a sweetheart," Yui smiled, blowing her friend a kiss. "See you!"

"Bye." She blew a kiss back. Ritsu walks over holding the dog earred boy in his arm; to say hi. "Hi Yui." he said,
the boy blinked at her twitching his ears.

"Hello Ritsu," Yui waved.

"Hope you two girls had fun whispering and giggling." He smirked, he had cut hit hair to respectable short guy look. "Miss having me around yet?" He joked with a laugh.

Yui gave him a wry grin.

Ritsu just laughed. "I'll let ya go, nice seeing ya again." He said giving her alittle salute, the little boy mimicing him.

The Nozomi's captain nodded to him and told him, "take care of Lavinia! Bye, Ritsu!"

"Of couse." he said, politely waiting for her to cut the connection.

Yui gave a V sign with her hand, and said "Hisshou!" before ending the transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back