• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Stock Photos

I've been looking at and pricing various stock photo sites lately and I am wondering it would be useful for us to get a month-long membership to a stock site and grab all the relevant images we can reasonably use in SARP articles. So, I invite you to post what kind of stock photos you could use.

Here's some ideas I came up with:
  1. People - usable as NPCs and as pose references and models for our art
  2. Clothing items - usable for SARPiverse stores
    1. Found some good images I can tweak into SAOY exercise unifroms
  3. Food - as above, but for restaurants - sushi would be a good example.
  4. Nature scenes - planets, RP locations
  5. There's some cool backgrounds that would be useful for art
If you have something in mind you'd want me to get for SARP, let me know. The more specific, the better. The license we'd get from the site I'm looking at would give us permission to modify the images to suit our needs. The site that seems the best bang for my buck is yayimages.com so feel free to search there and see if there's stuff you want. Other sites with low prices are also eligible for consideration.

If there's some interest in this, I'll drop $10 on a monthly low-res plan and we'll get as much use out of it as we can in the month's time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back