• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Strange Happenings

FM

Inactive Member
Code:
Secure line enabled.

Mistress Ai, Alia has been focusing its attentions on the Public Communication Network. Being in such close proximity to vital nodes gives us a great advantage in finding leaked data.

However, we have seen much strangeness since its inception. Communications from many unknown sources throughout the sector, none of them traceable. We know nothing of them and we must.

We want you to assist. You are our public face, one who can interact with the network without being traced to us. This is vital not only to SDI, but to the continued security of the network...and perhaps the sector.

Terminating communication.

[Global Message]
Hello, sentients. Have you been having a good day?

I've been monitoring this network since its inception (for the benefit of sales of course), and on behalf of the Lazarus Foundation I would request feedback on how useful the network has been to you so far.

We also want feedback on how fast the network has been, in your experience - new relays are coming online every day, but it is a harrowing process and one not without its problems. The ultimate goal is to have access throughout known space, and Lazarus is quickly reaching it.

Direct any complaints, comments, through my node and I will forward them to Lazarus when I have the cycles available.

Signed,
Automated AI Response Unit
SDI Public Relations

RPG-D RPGfix
Back