• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Suigin Jairen

In the last quarter of YE 29, Suigin Helena was diagnosed with a terminal genetic mutation affecting her central nervous system. She passed away six months later, leaving Jairen a ward of the state. Questioning why current medical practice had been unable to save her, he concluded he could do better, and set out to prove it.
By YE 29, free body transfers were widely available in the Yamatai Star Empire - so the mother would have been able to move her mind into a healthy replacement body. Is there some way we can take that into account?

Everything else looks great!

Sure...I think I just phrased my intent wrong.

I was thinking of a rare condition like 'super space dementia' (not the official name), which would alter her mind in such a way that a body transfer would not be viable/fix the problem.

What do you think? Does such a condition or something similar already exist in the game, because I haven't seen a list of medical conditions/ailments on the wiki.

I don't think we have anything like that, but hey, it could exist and just be rare, right? It's good enough for me. I'll send a message to the Ft. Ready GM, Aendri to let him know your character is approved. Head over to the Fort Ready Forum here and introduce yourself in the OOC thread. You should also create your user page on the wiki.

APPROVED

Something more likely would be that the data in her computerized brain somehow became corrupt, and examinations of past Soul Savior backups determined the corruption was present from her first transfer from Geshrin to Yamataian, thus it was a matter of time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back