• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Summer of SARP: July Plot Review 2023 Bonus Structure Change

Attention Game Masters and Players!

For the Summer of SARP we will be doing a special new bonus structure for our plot review in July!

The plot that preforms the best in the July Plot Review will get a special Cameo Shoutout thanks to @Wes .​

Bonus Structure for July 2023 Plot Reviews​

(1 Point Each unless otherwise stated. 10 points possible)
  • Your plot represented in an open roleplay (up to two points, one per thread)
  • You as a GM started an open roleplay allowing cross over with the rest of SARP with your plot.
  • You made a recruiting post on a social media site other than SARP (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
  • You posted a News Post related to a timeline milestone or event in your plot.
  • You added a timeline article to the wiki timeline for that milestone or event.
  • Your players post in your plot on average once per week
  • You gave an update about plot at a Star Army Community Meeting and also mentioned any positions you are recruiting for.
  • At least 3 of your players attended a Star Army Community Meeting
  • You created a new place and used it in your plot (link to RP and to the wiki place page)

Get your SARP on this summer!

> You created a new place and used it in your plot (link to RP and to the wiki place page)

We should do it for "improving an old article or stub for a place" as well

What a neat way to inspire game masters ^^ I think it's a really ingenuitive way to bring a little life to the roleplay reviews.

For making a place, I think the high bar of creating a whole new one is in the spirit of the change.

For clarity, is this that each player posts once per week? If they miss one week, posting twice the next works? Would being involved in a JP a week be fine, as well?
Your players post in your plot on average once per week

What if two GMs both get ten points?

What a neat way to inspire game masters ^^ I think it's a really ingenuitive way to bring a little life to the roleplay reviews.

For making a place, I think the high bar of creating a whole new one is in the spirit of the change.

For clarity, is this that each player posts once per week? If they miss one week, posting twice the next works? Would being involved in a JP a week be fine, as well?

What if two GMs both get ten points?
The rest of the plot audit criteria still applies, (So the rest of the audit will count in addition to the bonus) If something happens there is a tie, I'm sure Wes and I can find a way to accommodate!

> You created a new place and used it in your plot (link to RP and to the wiki place page)

We should do it for "improving an old article or stub for a place" as well
Good idea. I will talk to Wes and see if he agrees to add this to the criteria

RPG-D RPGfix
Back