• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Sunsetting the Tactical Theme

Due to the changes to the company that products licensing, support, and updates to the Tactical theme (style) used on the Star Army forums, Star Army will no longer be able to renew our subscription. Our support expires 26 Oct, 2022. Because of this, Star Army will be phasing out the use of the "Star Army Tactical" style and then UI.X add-on before then.

The Tactical theme used to be the main look of the Star Army forum from August 17, 2016, until it was replaced by the "Titan" style on March 5, 2019. On March 28, 2018 we moved from Xenforo 1.5 to 2.0 and from the XF1 version of Tactical to the XF2 one. Based on a user feedback thread and survey in 2019, we retained Tactical even though we had Titan.

I'm always trying to give you guys the best I can and if you have style/theme suggestions you can post them our Ideas and Suggestions forum.

1642781682392.png

Due to lack of timely updates to the style to coincede with updates to the core forum software, I've decided to retire the Tactical theme at this time as mentioned in the above post from January.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back