• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check SX-01 "Nephis" and SX-02 "Vale" star systems exploration plot arc

Jack Pine

Recently thanks to some IC events, the New Dusk Conclave is ready to expand beyond their one system. Now they have two more to spread to, and expand, but they looking for help in this. I can only promise adventure, discovery, action, and hopefully a decent number of challenges along the way. I've already done some asking around, but I figured I'd do a interest check to take a head count of all those participating as I hopefully get the thread for this started sometime tomorrow. So far, interested parties have been, @Arbitrated @Rizzo @SirSkully @club24 @EhWha @Steeljaw36 @Charaa and a few others I can't remember right off the bat. But this arc is open to participation by independents, SAoY exchange personnel, NDC personnel, and corporate entities. If anyone not listed in those would like to join in, please contact me at your earliest convenience and maybe also drop a comment here. Thank you all for your time, and I hope more will come along for the trip. Also don't be afraid to shoot me any ideas.

Alright guys, the thread is up, and we are rolling!

I've been talking about this for four days though lol, i only put up the interest check because someone suggested it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back