• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Sycophant the Lorath

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi Club,

• Keywords in this article aren't even linked into the wiki (You're not a new player so really this comes down to just taking some time to properly format the character.)
  • Outside of "'Yamatai Bad" this character doesn't have a lot of substance to it.
  • The Lorath are a "we" positioned species, where their direction is heavily influenced by the needs of their species which right now is focused on rebuilding and finding new direction forwards.

Does this guy know Hanako was defending Lor during the Moon Drop incident and prevented Lor from being destroyed entirely? Just checking.

I wrote what is currently there based on info sage had given me, part of that included a fair bit of them not liking hanako

as for keywords and substance, I’ve had it like this for 2 months and just wanted it submitted so that I could get someone to tell me what it needs, namely sage because ive been stuck for ages

Wow! I don't see characters get denied very often these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back