• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [System] Gryzciki

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
There's got to be a better way to list the mass than "28 to 45 kg," which makes it sound like the mass of a child.

The cast majority of the articles on SARP use scientific notation.

The wiki code would be like this:

Code:
  * Mass: 6.17 x 10<sup>29</sup> kg   (0.31 x sol)

What do you mean? It's between the superscript tags.

Changed, I'm pretty sure, but I didn't include the sol addition because I don't know how to do that calculation. Hope that's superfluous information or else I'll gladly listen to how to figure it out.

I hate to ask more of you but Scientific Notation is always:

[Decimal Number] x 10^[Exponent]

I don't understand how a 12 ended up there.

Also if we could get a sentence before the bullets in the planet section, that would be a big improvement. I encourage article writers to always have at least a little normal text in each section.

Other than that everything seems OK.

I would like to edit my system article to reflect the need to have additional text underneath each planet's name. Let me know if I should go ahead with that or post in its approved thread beforehand, though I will certainly post in its approved thread afterwards.

I added a few sentences to those areas as well as changed the scientific notation.

It's no problem asking more of me. I should have done more research beforehand!

Sure, that sounds great!

Article approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back