• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[System] Neue Jaspis

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
Submission Type: System
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=system:neue_jaspis

Faction: None
FM Approved Yet? I guess.
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? Yes, Fleshing out information.

Notes:
Changes made to the article are the expansion of information on the stellar bodies in the system as well as the addition of an outer planet beyond the gas giant. I've also updated the information at the top of the article to include background information of what has been happening in the system. Relay Moon has not been touched.

The map states that this is Free State territory, though the only Free State individual is the Synthetic Intelligence known as Invalid. When I first created the system a long time about, my initial plans were to have the Abwehrans colonize it. Then the Free State FM of the time and I started plotting joint activities in the system.

Now, said FM is gone again and I've finished my reworking of the system. My plans now for it are probably to create a Free Port in the area, which would basically be an independent port that would be available for independent plots and Open RP.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back