• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Implemented Table-Related Dokuwiki Plugins

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
@Wes so you can track it

All current with Igor:

1. EditTable this would save me, and probably everyone, a lot of headaches re:tables not from structs. Just, yes, please.
  2. TableCalc this legit lets you put in Excel-type expressions and formulas to sum, average, etc. I'm sure there are lots of places this is useful
  3. DataTables yes, those DataTables. Sorting, searching, filtering etc. Very slick. Very nice for non-struct tables.
  4. TableLayout lets you tweak stuff like column width etc. Fine tune. Much prettier.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
@Wes

1. Structjoin lets you do sql like joins on structs!
  2. Struct Templates lets you define a layout and have structs automatically render out with that layout on a page without the person making the article coding it

Last edited:
I also want to point out that TableLayout lets you float tables to the side of text like images, which is RAD. Struct Templates will really supercharge generating page content with structs, and tablecalc will help with a lot of automating and reporting especially when there isn't a struct. Datatables is just freaking handy, and edittables is just a massive user experience quality of life thing

More table functions would be great, so long as they won't interfere with any existing plugins. I've been on a few wikis that have had some of these plugins and they were very useful.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back