• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Takeda Fleet Bespoke Request – Noval Heavy Industries

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
2月 YE 42
To: Sales Manager, Noval Heavy Industries
Re: Bespoke Customizations

To Whom It May Concern,

Hello, on behalf of Takeda Fleet. We require luxury upfit of several craft, both space and ground. We would like quotes on your most extensive luxury modification packages for the following vessels:

3 Starlyte Transports
2 Starbryte L-Model Shuttles
2 Classico Hovercars

Enclosed are samples of Takeda Fleet brand colors, as all vehicles will require livery and branding.

Thank you,
Takeda Fleet Management

Last edited:
To: Adminstrator Drone C, Takeda Fleet

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in Noval's luxury offerings! My name is Rana Mazati and I'll be your contact for this request. We take each custom order very seriously and, while we offer a standard luxury package that we consider to be top-of-the-line, we've found that many customers have additional requests. Please allow me to outline our basic approach and associated costs.

For the referenced vehicles, we would recommend starting with our Chairman package. Our goal with this package is to provide luxury and comfort that exceeds your own offices, so that you can be at your most productive wherever you are. To that end, some of the more notable aspects of the Chairman are:
  • Extensive personal safety features. A top-tier armored shell, weapon response systems, protection from environmental hazards such as poisonous gases or sudden loss of atmosphere, 360 degree recording systems, and so on.
  • Luxury interior design. All panels, seats, and other interior components will be replaced by our designers. The result is a truly premium look and feel that meets or exceeds the comfort of our customer's own offices, so that your people can be at their most productive.
  • Upgrades or replacements for existing drive systems, electronics, and other components. Whether the vessel is brand new or decades old, we will make it even better.
  • For the Classico in particular, we recommend extending the cabin to allow for additional seating. This would convert the vessel into a limousine form factor, with all that entails.
In terms of pricing, here's our price breakdown:
  • Starlyte Transports - 173,250 KS each ( 519,750 KS total )
  • Starbryte L-Model Shuttles - 73,500 KS each ( 147,000 KS total )
  • Classico Hovercars - 39,375 KS each ( 78,750 KS total )
Total: 745,500 KS

As this is our first dealing with each other, I'd like to extend a small discount as a way to show our interest in a continuing business relationship.

Adjusted Total: 650,000 KS

If you have additional requests, we can adjust the price accordingly. If you can think it, we can find a way to make it happen.

Thank you for choosing Noval! I look forward to your response.

- Rana Mazati
signature-ranamazati.png

Senior VP, Noval Luxury Engineering - Aftermarket

noval-icon-transparent-gold.png

Takeda Fleet Logo
Takeda Fleet
Yugumo Corporation Logo
A Yugumo Corporation Company

Tokyo, Jiyuu III

To: Rana Mazati, Noval Heavy Industries

Mazati-san,

Greetings and thank you for your prompt response. We have reviewed these terms and made funds available for immediate transfer. Origin Fleet Yards will deliver their vehicles directly to Sanctum Station, and Ketsurui-Zaibatsu vehicles will arrive separately. Please convert one of the Police-Spec Classico Hovercars to stretch limousine and leave the other in the stock town car form factor.

Our current plans are for all future vehicles of these classes will be completed to the same standard. Takeda Fleet looks forward to further collaboration after receiving and reviewing deliverables from our first order. Please advise us your deliverable timeline after receiving the vehicles. Takeda Fleet is prepared to offer bonuses for early delivery.

Thank you,
Mitsu Ikuko, Jōtō Shain
Administrator, ISS Mitsu
Takeda Fleet, a Yugumo Corporation Company

Mitsu-san,

That sounds great. We're prepared to receive your vessels once they arrive.

I'll make the update in regards to the Classico. We'll update the overall total to 640,000 KS to adjust for the reduced work involved. The breakdown is now:
  • Starlyte Transports - 173,250 KS each ( 519,750 KS total )
  • Starbryte L-Model Shuttles - 73,500 KS each ( 147,000 KS total )
  • Classico Hovercar (Stretch) - 39,375 KS
  • Classico Hovercar (Standard) - 29,375 KS
I'll have the purchase order sent over shortly to your purchasing team.

We expect completion of the total project to take approximately three weeks. Tear down, fabrication, and the various custom interior work is largely done by hand for a new order and tends to take longer than a new build. Still, I'll see if we can devote a few extra designers to the work. The smaller vehicles will be done within two weeks and can be delivered earlier, if desired.

Going forward, we should be able to improve the turnaround on these types of retrofit to approximately one week for the Classicos and two weeks for the Starbryte and Starlytes. The fabrication work will be trivial at that point and we can save some time without sacrificing quality.

I'm happy to hear that you would like to continue utilizing our services for future orders. If you see any opportunities to make your vessels an even better fit for your needs, please let me know so that we can apply those changes going forwards.

Thank you again for your business,
- Rana Mazati
signature-ranamazati.png

Last edited:
Takeda Fleet Logo
Takeda Fleet
Yugumo Corporation Logo

Tokyo, Jiyuu III

Mazati-san,

The shuttles and ground vehicles are of the highest priority. The light transports can wait. With regards to the Starlyte C Model with hull number 0227, the Shacho of our company has informed me that it is very special. The Chairman package is not quite special enough. We have authorized an increase in budget for that particular vehicle at three times the quoted rate, 519,750 KS for that one, bringing your total to 986,500. Shacho told me to not edit what I typed and tell you to do what you can for an even million. This has to be a masterpiece. I am to type that these are Shacho's exact words, as well as this disclaimer.

Please note that this craft will have sensitive systems installed after your upfit. We dispatch an authorized technical representative to ensure provisions for these systems are accounted for.

Thank you,
Mitsu Ikuko, Jōtō Shain
Administrator, ISS Mitsu

Mitsu-san,

Understood. We'll prioritize those vessels, as requested.

In regards to the Starlyte, the expanded budget will give us quite a bit more options. The re-prioritization and expanded project scope will extend our expected delivery date to five weeks for this particular craft. Sourcing for some of the materials and options that our designers are interested in will take time, but I'm sure your Shacho will be pleased with the results.

As for your representative, we have no issues. We'll take care of their housing, meals, and recreation while they're on station, as well as provide them with whatever support they may need.

So long as we are able to do so without sacrificing safety and quality, Noval will do our best to deliver earlier than promised.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations,
- Rana Mazati

signature-ranamazati.png

Takeda Fleet Logo
Takeda Fleet
Yugumo Corporation Logo

Tokyo, Jiyuu III

We will be shipping 8 Anthroform Drone Berth, Type 42, and four of the storage units, all with Origin Fleet Yards adapter systems, for installation into Starlyte C Model with hull number 0227. They shall be installed in sets of two, with a storage unit between, fore and aft, port and starboard, for deployment of security androids for emergency operations.

Thank you,
Mitsu Ikuko, Jōtō Shain
Administrator, ISS Mitsu

To: Mitsu Ikuko, Administrator, Takeda Fleet

Mitsu-san,

Thanks for the heads up. Do you have any special requests regarding the installation itself? For example, we can conceal the berths with wall paneling or make them more pronounced with paint and iconography.

Our standard approach is concealment. The current plan for your crafts' new weapon systems follows this approach. We can adjust this depending on your preferences.

Thank you,
- Rana Mazati
signature-ranamazati.png

Senior VP of Aftermarket Sales
Noval Luxury Engineering, a division of Noval Heavy Industries

Takeda Fleet Logo
Takeda Fleet
Yugumo Corporation Logo

Tokyo, Jiyuu III

Mazati-san,

Concealment is absolutely essential for this system, as is inability for their deployment to be obstructed.

Thank you,
Mitsu Ikuko, Jōtō Shain
Administrator, ISS Mitsu

Mitsu-san,

Excellent. We'll make sure that's taken care of. Let me know if you have any further requests.

Thank you,
- Rana Mazati

signature-ranamazati.png

Mitsu-san,

I'd like to deliver some good news! We were able to locally source a hovercar and one of the shuttles while we waited for your shipment to arrive. With the head start that provided to our fabrication crews, we've managed to complete work on both the hovercars and the shuttles considerably ahead of time. They're ready for delivery to a location of your choice - simply inform the same processor who's been handling the intake process and we'll get it sorted out. If you'd like to use your own transportation, we have everything buttoned up and ready to go.

In either case, we'd like to send one of our representatives along to give your people an overview of the work that was performed and an overview of the special features of the vessels. A welcome package will be present in each vessel that covers the same material, but we like to give our customers a white glove delivery service.

As for the Starlytes, work continues as scheduled. The Chairman-package Starlyte should be completed by the end of next week. The custom Starlyte will be a week or two after that - we're awaiting the delivery of a few materials and coordinating timelines with a local artist for some of the interior fabric work. We don't expect any delays beyond the originally communicated timeline.

Let me know if you have any questions upon delivery of the Classicos and Starbrytes.

Thank you,
- Rana Mazati
signature-ranamazati.png

Takeda Fleet Logo
Takeda Fleet
Yugumo Corporation Logo
Tokyo, Jiyuu III

OFFICE OF THE SHACHŌ

From: Motoyoshi Tachiko, Shachō, Takeda Fleet, Fuku-Shachō Yugumo Corporation

Mazati-san,

As our shipment is already en route, I have authorized additional funds to be released for the purchase and Chairman conversions of an additional Starbryte-L and Classico Hovercar if they are available. Please include stretch-limousine conversion in the latter case.

For the specially-converted Starlyte-C, it seems that a delivery time of 14日 3月 is possible given your estimates. Please advise as as soon as possible if this time will be missed. Your excellent care in this matter is deeply appreciated.

Thank you,
Motoyoshi Tachiko
Shachō, Takeda Fleet
Fuku-Shachō, Yugumo Corporation
Shōi Kōhosei, Star Army of Yamatai
Ketsurui no Motoyoshi

To: Motoyoshi Tachiko, Shachō, Takeda Fleet, Fuku-Shachō Yugumo Corporation

Motoyoshi-san,

It's a pleasure to speak with you! I hope Mitsu-san is well.

We can certainly update an additional Starbryte and Classico. If it's acceptable, we'll keep the craft being delivered on hand for your future orders.

Given the specifics around the hull number of the Starlyte, we've opted not to locally source these craft and await your shipment. We've been able to begin work despite that thanks to some high-quality scans we procured. No delays are expected. I'll certainly inform you if that changes.

Thank you,
- Rana Mazati
signature-ranamazati.png

Takeda Fleet Logo
Takeda Fleet
Yugumo Corporation Logo
Tokyo, Jiyuu III

OFFICE OF THE SHACHŌ

Mazati-san,

The Starlytes are on their way directly from Origin, to be delivered to Sanctum. Mitsu Ikuko is eagerly awaiting delivery of the shuttles and hovercars directly to Sunflower Corporation Headquarters, Tokyo, Jiyuu III, they are for her current mission. She would be available to meet with your representatives when receiving the delivery. The special Starlyte-C is priority, work on the others does not even need to begin until it has been delivered. Your attention to this matter is commendable.

Thank you,
Motoyoshi Tachiko
Shachō, Takeda Fleet
Ketsurui no Motoyoshi

Motoyoshi-san,

Hello!

It is my pleasure to tell you that the delivery of all requested craft has been reported as complete! We performed an inspection of each craft upon delivery to confirm that they made it without a scratch.

Each craft has a built-in manual and tutorial mode that can guide your users through the craft's new features. We try to make our interfaces as intuitive as possible, but please understand that there may be some learning required.

If one of your craft requires maintenance, a maintenance manual has also been included in physical copy. It details the various components, replacement parts, wiring harness locations, and so forth. You are always welcome to bring one of the craft to us for maintenance at no charge. Additionally, for a small fee, we can send one of our technicians to a location of your choice.

As for the custom Starylyte-C, our representative Kirameku Enki has arrived with the craft to give a personal walk-through and answer any questions you might have. She is a highly capable individual and I'm sure you'll be pleased with her efforts.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions on how we can improve our service or offerings. We appreciate that you chose Noval for this request and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Thank you,
- Rana Mazati

signature-ranamazati.png

Takeda Fleet Logo
Takeda Fleet

Yugumo Corporation Logo

Tokyo, Jiyuu III
OFFICE OF THE SHACHŌ

Mazati-san,

Takeda Fleet requests Chairman Upfit Package applied to one OrIn Fleet Yards Princess Class Yacht, PYY-CPY-0064 ISS Haru-No-Hanabi and 2 Orin Fleet Yards Starbryte-L Shuttle, PYY-CPY-0064-1 Nikkō and PYY-CPY-0064-2 Gekkō. List Prices for Chairman Upfit are 236,250KS for the Princess-Class Yacht and 73,500KS per Starbryte-L Shuttle, total 309,750 KS. Funds are available for immediate release.

Thank you,
Motoyoshi Tachiko
Shachō, Takeda Fleet
Ketsurui no Motoyoshi

Last edited:

Motoyoshi-san,

Hello!

It's wonderful to hear from you again! I hope all is well and that you've found our previous work satisfactory.

We're more than happy to accommodate your request. If you can have the vessels delivered to the same location as last time, we'll begin work immediately. If you have any special requests, you can provide those to me or alongside the delivery of the craft.

For the smaller craft, I believe we'll be able to maintain the one week turnaround we established with the Classico-class hovercars. The Princess-class will take more time, however. Given the increased scope of the project, I think we can safely commit to a one month turn delivery for its upfit. We will, of course, try to deliver sooner - but we'd much prefer to 'overdeliver' than the alternative.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Thank you,
- Rana Mazati

signature-ranamazati.png

Takeda Fleet Logo
Takeda Fleet

Yugumo Corporation Logo

Tokyo, Jiyuu III
OFFICE OF THE SHACHŌ

Mazati-san,

That timeline is acceptable. We will release funds immediately. PYY-CPY-0064 ISS Haru-No-Hanabi is already en-route to Sanctum, with the shuttles aboard.

Thank you,
Motoyoshi Tachiko
Shachō, Takeda Fleet
Ketsurui no Motoyoshi

There is a basket aboard, presented to Rana Mazati by the Ship's Avatar Mimicom, Haruhana Hanako. It contains an assortment of luxury gift fruit from Iga Fancy Fruit Emporium, and two bottles of Ainu Orchards First Vintage Umesshu, Yuuki.

Last edited:
fetch.php
Takeda Fleet

fetch.php

Tokyo, Jiyuu III
OFFICE OF THE SHACHŌ

Mazati-san,

We have one more. That Chairman-Plus Bespoke package as was done for the Hikari One. We'd like the same treatment for the the Misha-Class Explorer 1B ISS Mitsu. We'll be sending it your way once you confirm!

Thank you,
Motoyoshi Tachiko
Shachō, Takeda Fleet
Ketsurui no Motoyoshi

Motoyoshi-san,

I'm pleased to let you know that all of the upfits from your previous order have been completed and delivered! As always, we hope that they meet your needs. Should they not, let us know and we will do what is necessary to ensure that you are satisfied.

In regards to the ISS Mitsu, the work we did for the Hikari One was quite unique and likely couldn't be replicated in exactly the same fashion. The accent wall, in particular, was hand crafted by an artist who refuses to repeat his work. We have interior scans, of course, so if your wish is to have it appear similar, then we can certainly do that. We will need to discuss the matter with the artist before creating a replication, but I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

Will that be satisfactory? If so, then we can proceed as soon as the vessel arrives.

Thank you,
- Rana Mazati

signature-ranamazati.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back