• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Task Force Inquisition] Jesse Biesecker

Biesecker

Inactive Member
@Ethereal and maybe @Legix ?

Here you go. Let me know if there's anything you need me to change. I don't know if there's anything I need to change about the starting inventory as an exchange officer. I've messaged Wes about it, but I need to get some sleep. Once I get a reply, I'll edit it accordingly.

Perhaps fix the broken link to your user page, you can change the placeholder art to a male one if ya want. Optionally, you can format the relations as a bulletpoint list. Again, optionally you can change the "organisation" to Nepleslian Star Navy. You can link placement to the Inquisition page too. You can link dates to the wiki pages for those years, or add a few more links to mentions you've made.

From a GM's perspective this is approved for use in Inquisition, feel free to tidy up the above at your leisure, the broken link should be the only reason keeping this from being moved to the approved forums from what I can see ^^

Done, with some of that. It feels awkward to have a Marine uniform for my art, but it was just as awkward to have a female one... I'll do more tweaking later, but I think I'm good to go.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back