• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Task Force Inquisition] Kade Daviad

Sweet~

First off, giving my approval as GM of Task Force Inquisition. The rest of this is suggested changes.

You may want to link this in-setting slave collar into the article if you wish. Though I would suggest stating when or whether the collar was removed, since it doesn't say if he still has it in physical or inventory.

Either way, though it'd be out of radio range of the controller, I'm pretty sure the SAOY would require him to remove it and would do it for free.

It's worth noting (I'm pretty sure this is the case) that mercenaries aren't allowed in Yamatai. You didn't specify that Kade was hanging around there though so that's cool. Just be aware he probably didn't have much experience with Yamatai before enlisting.

Just an optional aesthetics thing but some people who've done body transfers sometimes put "Human --> Minkan" into their sheets as species.

Finally, all soldiers of the Star Army need to be at least 20, so if you could choose a birth date at or before YE 20 that'd be superb.

Really nice character concept you've got and it'll be awesome seeing how you trailblaze Reconnaissance! ^^

Super duper, approved from a character approval perspective then, as well as approved into TF-INQ.

Just need @Wes to give it the last look and FM approval, can't wait @SirSkully ^w^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back