• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN Task Force Inquisition Reinforcements

Ethereal

Banned Member
RP Date
YE 44.5
RP Location
Gashmere
TO: Star Army Command, Planet Yamatai

To whom it may concern,

It's come to my attention that there's some redesignation of fleets and task forces occurring.

I'd like to take this opportunity to request reinforcements to my Task Force (originally Inquisition, now designated Zero).

Our operation on Skadi was successful, but we took many ship losses from Graxlat craft piloted by suicidal Rixxikor.

While our Rikugun detachment - the Ninth Legion - is mostly intact, I would like to recouperate our missing naval strength.

Currently, I've taken the Task Force to Gashmere, in the case that the civil war results in a declaration of independence.

We'll let you know if our friendly space bears below try anything.

Signed,
Kimberly Kier
TF INQ/ZERO

To: Shosho Kimberly Kier, Admiral, Task Force Zero

Feel free to make the appropriate orders from Star Army Logistics.

TO: Shosho Kimberly Kier, Admiral, Task Force Zero, Star Army Command, Planet Yamatai
RE: Gashmere Reinforcements

Any help with the current situation on Gashmere is appreciated. I will also let the Armies on the ground know of your plans and to assist you with intelligence and operational assistance. I'm forwarding you a briefing about the current situation. Overall, my assessment is that situation has deteriorated significantly since the end of the Kuvexian War. With Kuvexians on the doorstep as it were, the civil war was relatively quiet. However, Glimmergold has given many the impression that there are no more threats out there and the events are twisted in the propaganda. There are many loyal and brave Kodians who stand with Yamatai. The majority could go either way, depending on how they feel at the moment. The situation remains tenuous at best.

Signed,
Kijima Heiji

TO: Star Army Command, Planet Yamatai

Command,

It's come to my attention that the Star Army has been ramping up its involvement with Gashmere.

Task Force Zero has been on station in orbit around Gashmere for 6 years now preparing in case the situation escalated. We have a wealth of information on the planet, enemy formations and strategy to distribute to Star Army Operations for use in a possible invasion.

Other than several teams of Star Army Advisors assisting the pro-Yamatai side of the conflict, we've yet to have clearance to deploy directly to the planet with the Ninth Rikugun Legion that we are embarked with.

On your go, we are are ready to assist the local allied forces as we've been training for the past 6 years to do. We were formed to stop sedition and did that on Skadi, we're ready to do it again.

Glory to Yamatai, Death to the Traitors,
Shôshô Kimberly Kier
Task Force Zero / Inquisition

RPG-D RPGfix
Back