• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission Teisatsu-class Special Operations Support Transport

Locked_0ut

Convention Veteran
A smallish modular transport for moving special ops teams and supporting them while they're on their missions. Can be arranged for missions as varied as combat search and rescue, reconnaissance, covert incretion and extraction, and even hazard containment missions depending on the module in use.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Are there any other possible names for this craft that you might like? There's actually already a starfighter made by KFY called the Teisatsu.

Are there any other possible names for this craft that you might like? There's actually already a starfighter made by KFY called the Teisatsu.
Potentially @Ethereal since this is primarily for SASO I'm kinda leaving the final name to you. Might suggest something Norse like the name of some valkyrie or other

Valkyrie could work. Mythologically they carried soldiers (or their souls) off the battlefield. Also Nekos already have it as part of their names so it's gotta be in the lore somewhere.

Valkyrie could work. Mythologically they carried soldiers (or their souls) off the battlefield. Also Nekos already have it as part of their names so it's gotta be in the lore somewhere.
I was also thinking about the names different Valkyries. The assault Carrier I'm working on is names Sigrùn which was a Valkyrie. I can look up a list of names and run some by you

RPG-D RPGfix
Back