• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Life Events Temporary Medical Hiatus

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Due to the fact my pain levels and need for care have increased, I cannot be around as much as I was. It will make things difficult for me to post, and devote time like I planned to on Star Army. I wanted to give everyone the heads-up so that no one thinks I have just up and disappeared. My doctors are working with me on the extreme fatigue and chronic pain I am suffering due to nerve damage that has become complicated from all the chemotherapy I received. I will keep everyone up to date, I will make posts as I can but things won't flow consistently until something resolves. I miss you all and feel free to reach out on discord I do try to check it when I can.

Andrew, I am so sorry that you are still stuck in this situation, hurting and not able to do what you want to do. It's got to be incredibly frustrating for you. It's definitely been quieter around here without your posts and I miss our daily talks already. I just desperately hope and want for you to feel better and be able to live your life again. If there's anything you need, just say and I'll see what I can do.

star-trek-the-next-generation.gif

The main wait now is pain management. Due to restrictions with pharma care my doctors are struggling to provide the right pain solutions. I try to get on to at least read, however, I am still dealing with a lot of pain and fatigue.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back