• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Thanks, Everyone!

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
This might be a little unnecessary, but...

This community is a pretty important facet of many of our lives. So much so that it, for me, is something taken really seriously. I don't know if that's the right way to take it. I think I'll be a little more easy on people. Friends and people I don't know as friends, alike, need to be treated with more respect and care than I have treated them. I feel like I should definitely apologize for wanting to do some things recently. Something I wanted was unattainable and I had a hard time coping with that, at first. It was only through talking it out with Wes, friends, and others that I came to some conclusions. Namely, that what I do to people and the plots they run around me and my own need to be safeguarded just as much as my own. I can and will be more cognizant of everyone in the future.

So, I'm really sorry.

I will definitely be making more Phod NPCs to prove I'm not taking myself too seriously.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back