• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

The Artist formerly known as Titus Brutus

Marr

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?

Marr

How'd you find Star Army?

So way back, circa 2010-2012 I believe (could be even as early as 2008) a young man stumbled upon StarArmy and joined under the moniker Titus Brutus. That young man in high school grew up to be me. How he found it, couldn't say, its been ten years.

What interested you in joining?

Though I got my start in RP here, I eventually graduated to table top RPGs. At this point in my life though I have found myself RPing on Discord and Facebook with people, and decided it was time for me to go back to my roots here at StarArmy.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

Oh yeah.

Any previous experiences you want to share?

I had a character that served on the NSS Acadia (told you, way back) before it merged with the 4th fleet. In particular my character was created with a number of other new members that had also decided to join the Nepleslia faction, and I can vividly remember every action of RP that happened in the game. The invasion of Funky City, blowing NMX up in front of the Senate building with my AIR-R Storm, throwing up on the legendary Phaedra Volkov, etc. I know that the Imperium isn't what it once was, but I really want to go back to that and make new stories.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Either
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? I try not to Meta game, but I do try to be tactical. I'm pretty experienced at Improvisation though.
  • Military or civilian characters? Military. I came back to kick ass.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? I am open to anything that catches my interest. Currently, I'm more interested in Humans or ID-Sols.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Both.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Both
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

Honestly, I wanna get back in an AIR-R Storm and try out a new character in this setting. I'm much more mature and experienced than I was when I first played on here, and my writing has gotten considerably more refined, so I just want to RP on here and make some cool stories.

Oh! I Remeber that!

I was there.

Speaking of blowing up senates:
USO is always looking for people. You may want to come check us out. We’ve got our own discord and we’re also pretty active on the site discord. Bottom line: hop into discord and say hi to everyone.

If you liked the Arcadia and weren’t a huge fan of the 4th fleet then you may want to check out @Legix ‘s Nepleslian plots. He’s busy with IRL stuff right now but he should be able to get you into Nepleslian stuff.

If you're here for Mecha, I'm your guy. I've got a plot that could really use a pilot in it since my other pilot's player is busy at the moment.

I'd be happy to help you with a character in the setting if you're unfamiliar with it since it may have changed since you were last here.

Welcome back! I would love to have you take an active part in Nepleslia again. The current faction manager for Nepleslia is @Legix, and Legix's wife is about to have her baby so he could likely use a hand with the faction.

Edit: I've merged your old account with this one.

Thanks for the welcome guys, and for linking my old profile back to me @Wes. I guess my next question would be if I can gain access to the 18+ content? I would like to read up on the 309th game before I make a character, and it looks like I can't access it due to its content.

@Zack its good to see you're still around. Looks like Uso has been doing well for herself. I remember as well that you were there during the Invasion of Funky City, weren't you also on the Acadia right before hand? Good times.

When the GM of the Acadia left, I was the guy who absorbed the Acadia players into the 4th fleet.

Both plots were in the same area because we were trying to do a crossover anyways, it certainly wasn't for everyone because the Acadia had a much different style than the 4th fleet but having a plot that is doing stuff is better than just having nothing at all.

I do miss being able to kill a bunch of characters in a big event like that though...

Lewdness activated for you, Marr.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back