• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

The Character Forge.

What do you call yourself? Classytootsypop. People also call me Classy.
How'd you find Star Army? Web searching
What interested you in joining? Robotech sci fi roleplay.
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Yes.
Any previous experiences you want to share? Fantasy roleplay on the Chronicles site. Star wars roleplay on the Chaos site.
Now for the questionnaire! Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? … Yes.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Somewhat planned. I'm adaptable.
  • Military or civilian characters? Both, depending on what I'm in the mood for and what those encompass.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans or humanoids. I enjoy making machines and other races as well.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Again, both. Let me at em!
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Not sure what the contrast is. Either or? I'm pretty flexible when it comes to posting and fairly consistent.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 1
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
A space dogfight, for just one example.

Welcome to SARP, it’s great to have you here with us and lovely to have heard your voice :) I am, as said on the voice, one of many GM that lead plots here in SARP. So if you ever have a question do ask, don’t be shy about it as we are a supportive community that gladly help.

Welcome once again and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Star Army! It was great to have you at the Community Meeting last night. I didn't get a chance to say hello due to technical issues with my discord, but welcome aboard!

"Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?"

Real time differs because it happens on pads online. Sort of like notepads but whoever you give a link to it has access and can post simultaneously alongside you. There's not a lot of funding for the pad sites so they have been going down over the years, but a few still work and some people do google docs. Those are called JPs or joint posts as they are being worked on jointly.

Welcome welcome!

For Resolutions of the Ghost, Andrew made a Discord server, set up with channels for each side story, and the main JP, and OOC chatter.

Usually it shouldn't take more than a day or two. All you're waiting on is for the Game Master of your chosen RP plot to post in the thread or, if you're not joining an existing plot, you can be approved by a character moderator.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back