• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP Concluded The coming of the Extreme Hover Board, and the Farming Ship

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Ye 44
RP Location
Asagumo-jo
Interior Asagumo-Jo Workshop

Within the workshop were two volumetric displays, one was showing a large starship, and the other was what appeared to be some kind of surfboard/skateboard mix which didn’t appear to have wheels. This was a hover board. The hoverboard volumetric had a large square in front of it with an SLP error. This caused her to divide her focus on this, and the Starship volumetric image. Absent-mindedly, Yue’s fingers were playing with something stuck in her privates; pulling it out a little and pushing it back in as she worked. “Come on, girl, focus! Sooner we get this done, the better!” She said, though she didn’t do much to make herself focus. Yue was currently naked, so the thing she was using was visible. “ok, this isn’t helping so…” She removes the object and tosses it aside”there” she said “now first things first, Computer! Detail everything to do with SLP errors!” She said.

The Consort AI replied to Yue’s order. “Yue-sama, an SLP error occurs when the simulation shows creations where people stand on without clothes or other gear that keeps them in place. As a HOVERBOARD, they will have to worry about water, and sweat causing friction.”

Yue nodded her head as she listened, then looked at the hoverboard simulation. “hmm.. We can spread, the engine through the whole thing… couldn’t we add, some kind of gravity manipulations to it. Wait! we already are for the hovering, but what about where the people stand, could we add something to keep them there? ” She asked then she created another simulation this time of a new gravity manipulation device that could fit inside the board and waited for the computer to scan the device and process the probability that it will work, then squealed with glee when the Computer had shown a 99.9 percent probability that it will work.

Yue clapped her hands happily, then had the computer complete the new tech designs. “Alright! Now need to work on the ship, and then we have something for the executives to look at!” She said with a grin “Momma, and Tachiko-Chan and the others are going to be so proud of me!” She said with a feeling of giddiness.

The Consort AI spoke” Yue-Sama I would recommend that some be hired to test out the Hover Boards in a simulation. This will give the Executives something to see as a visual” Yue grinned, thinking that the AI was correct. Immediately, she quietly sent out messages, and two of the planet’s famous athletes, Kyoku Arashi, and Nori Umi were the first to answer the call.

She’d showed them the simulation, and then watched as they participated in the simulation, riding the Hoverboards into the waves and in the air, doing all kinds of stunts as a test for the Hover Boards. She was pleased to see that everything was working out, and the Athletes brought her on a Board, since it was her creation, they thought she should experience it. They’d also taught her some surfing moves that would surely impress the Executives.

Eventually the Athletes needed to go, but they were looking forward to riding on the Hover Boards though. She also heard that they will tell all their friends and help with the word-of-mouth aspect of advertising.

With the demonstration complete, she’d saved the Hoverboard onto a storage device, then turned her attention to the Star Ship. “I think... I am gonna call this, Daikoku, an ancient Yamataian name for Agriculture... What do you think?” She asked the Consort AI. “Daikoku seems like an appropriate name, to use for the starship even as a placeholder. Perhaps the Executives can decide on something different if they don’t like the name?” The AI said, and Yue nodded the ship is ultimately being built by Yugumo Corp so they should choose the name.

Yue yawned after she finished on the design, then set up the technology inside the ship simulation. There would be a greenhouse-style area, but something massive, bigger than all normal-sized greenhouses put together. There would also be areas where Farm animals could live, grow and breed. As part of the design for that area, she decided on using cloning might be good to do.

She also got the idea to try to manipulate the tech so that it created bulkier animals for extra meat. She then pushed a button to allow her to enter the simulation to observe. She walked the corridors of the ship’s holographic interior with her hands behind her, like some kind of patron observing the construction. “Everything looks good so far, ” she said to herself as she looked around, she did make a few adjustments when needed, before she saved the ship data to storage. “ok, I’m going to go and show these to them.”

“Yue-Sama, a moment! You might consider getting dressed for that meeting since it is an important meeting” The AI said, and Yue nodded, and grabbed something to wear, and took the datachip to the meetings.

The Executives stood at her appearance and bowed to her “seventh Princess! We are honored by your presence, ma’am, how might we help?” The spokesperson for the board said, and she could see Yuka there smiling at her. “I have some things to show you all today! One is a Hover Board, ” she said and pressed a button that showed the Hoverboard, with all the states accompanying it. “I’ve also taken the liberty of getting some volunteers to test it, you may recognize them from TV shown from the planet below. “ She said and a button was pressed showing the Athletes using the Hover Boards. “I’m told they are always interested in using new things for their extreme sports, so the XM3-48 is my attempt at aiding them in that. It is called an Extreme class Hover Board. Type 3 though this was my 48th attempt at creating it, fortunately, this one seems to work better.

The Executive board watched and observed all they were seeing that she was showing. Yue hoped that they could see the potential money it could give Yugumo.

“Fascinating Seventh Princess, you have brought us something to consider.” The spokesperson said, before Yue pressed another button which changed to the Daikoku ship. “Here is something I thought would be useful, an Agriculture ship where food could be created and grown for those long journeys, the ship could feed a colony for a long time, if there were more of these kinds of ships. Plus, the agriculture, ships currently out there are old, Daikoku is new tech and is superior to them.” She said and allowed them to view the data and stats. “Also, the diplomat of the Mining Guild has contacted me, and when I mentioned the ship, they mentioned that the Mining Guild will be interested in buying a huge number of them for use on their Capital of Draco Eridanus. “

She watched as the Executives talked amongst each other, especially since a company that has aided them and had cultivated a good working relationship was interested in the ship. “Seven Princess, thank you for what you have shown us, we’ll get back to you once we can finalize the details of things, Thank you!” Yue smiled and waved before leaving the Executives.

Now outside she allowed a breath, then used a certain technology to send out a morse code message, to Kazumi, and Tachiko but Frank also would know.

OOC: This was originally a Solo jp to get the rp aspect of two tech done.

Athletes were Japanese words

Kyofu Arashi –Gale Storm

Nori Umi –searider

Last edited by a moderator:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back