• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

The Diary of Kipahsunah; Depressed Asshole Extraordinaire.

Hey, everybody. Today I thought of starting up a TUMBLR blog for myself, and came to the horrifying discovery that the name 'Little Wasp' is already taken. After gouging my eyes out ritualistically and then placing them back delicately, I do what I love doing when people use the same name as I: Improvise!

So, rather than just another way for me to post art and have no one look at it, I'm going to style my blog as an in-character diary, with art, for no one to look at! Kipahsunah is a character of mine that I someday hope to include in a video game project, but for now, I mainly just draw him. This blog is going to consist of his therapy diary logs, with an accompanying illustration from time to time.

http://kipahsunah.tumblr.com/

To add a roleplaying touch to it, I enabled the ask feature as well.

Who is Kipahsunah?
KipahCrop.png
He is Kipahsunah! He's a grumpy, depressed, floating thing with a giant syringe sticking out of his body. When he's not taking out his suppressed, long-buried anxiety and pain by hurting things, he runs a convenience store out in the suburbs near the Twilit Gilt. The Twilit Gilt is a sprawling city which, after a massive, economic collapse, has little to no energy to power it and is literally flooded with near-useless pennies.

If you're interested, keep an eye on it. I'll try to update it as often as I can, and like I said, I intend on doing little illustrations for the posts.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back