• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP (non-canon) The Drunken Bullet

Izzy quickly backed into a corner, not having her own gun at the moment. Her wings were tucked tightly to her back as she continued to watch the scene unfold around her. She didn't trust this person, she didn't like that they were here. There was a certain darkness to the atmosphere now that was usually pretty light in the bar. She hoped it wouldn't actually come to a gun fight.

Enters a tall dark figure wearing a black trench coat, with the hood up obscuring his face. He appears as if he has a hunch back, but something seems off about it.

"Whisper, hurry this up, all this non-violence is making me bored.", said the figure.

Lazarus surveys the crowd as he spots whisper aiming guns at two men standing up, the bartender and a man who even though he has his back towards him, looks familiar.

Jack turns around at the sound of an oddly familiar voice, as the figure finished speaking. The odds just got worse, and he didn't like the way the man suddenly focused all his attention on Jack.

"So your names Whisper, and who's your buddy if you don't mind the inquiry?", Jack said feeling a bulls-eye painted on his back with only one thought immediately in his head being, "Well fuck."

Sasha, dressed in her usual tan colored shirt along with combat pants that matched the color of her shirt, slowly walked in.

" Hey now....."

After taking short look around inside the bar, but realizing the men, she slowly placed her right hand on her holster.

Lazarus spun around uncollapsing his heat bladed scythe, bring the blade up to the woman's neck as his coat was flung away revealing his black raven like wings.

"No sudden movements, it would be a shame to separate such a pretty face from the rest of it's body.", he said as a sadistic grin formed on his face, his red eyes full excitement at the prospect of being able to kill.

Before Sasha could even pull her beloved SiZi revolver out, his blade was brought up to her neck, which discouraged her from even thinking of pulling her gun out.

She slowly glanced at his face to check if he was serious, and as she saw his sadistic grin, she realized he was serious, and slowly raised her hands as a gesture of surrender.

" Okay, now. Easy..... "

" Welp, you are the one that has a blade on my neck. "

She spoke, as she glanced over at his face. With expression of disappointment showing on his face, she slowly began to think ways to solve this.

The agent's auditory augments heard Lazarous approach before he had a visual. Whisper didn't react to him entering, simply remaining silent and letting things happen as they would.

Whisper watched Jack for a few more moments before turning back to the man he had pinned to the booth, the servo-arm and left arm still pointing their weapons, calmly ready to fire if anyone tried anything heroic.

"Now then, Drayne. As you can see, your presence here is making several rather dangerous people unhappy. Tell me the location immediately. If you chose not to, there will be consequences."

Drayne sweated profusely, gulping and not daring to move a muscle otherwise, the metallic point of the cane pressed against his chest. "I... It's in a warehouse a few miles from h-here... I'll give you the... the address, Whisper. P-please don't kill me!"

After a brief few moments where Whisper gathered the information from Rayne, Whisper nodded his head curtly.

"You have made a wise decision. " The cyborg leaned forward, and spoke so that only Rayne would hear. "However, you were wrong to hesitate." A single quiet click and hissing noise would come from Whisper's Asura cane. Rayne gasped and fidgeted, but nothing seemed to happen.

Calmly, the agent stepped back from the carnage, and made his way to the counter. The cybernetic arm clasping the cane made a flicking motion, and a small card slid onto the bar counter.

"Credits, for the damages caused."

Jack watched as the meeting transpired, only when he looked back towards Lazarus now without his trench coat, did he see his face.

"This some kind of sick joke Whisper, your friend over there has my face, I believe an explanation is in order.", Jack said becoming more agitated with what this possibly meant.

(OOC note: as i have finally entered the character app for Lazarus, there was a change made at the request of the Elysian FM, please disregard the description of Lazarus having wings.)

This had been a mistake. Lawrence saw that now and the man could only hope he could disappear into the nothingness amongst the crowd. Sadly his white lab coat would stand out rather well even amongst the various patrons. Adjusting his coat, he scratched at his sandy brown hair before getting up and slowly making his way toward the door. A bar wasn't the right place for him to be residing in though he froze as he heard a slight sound from a blade coming out of the hilt of a heat weapon. Glancing over his shoulder, he noticed the group of people and he ducked down.

Shit...that can't be good.. Lawrence thought.

Course, he didn't know any of these people here but anything with weapons involved, no. No major no, don't stay here and don't linger about. Course he felt someone trip over his crouching form and the drunk patron fell to the ground with a big thud.

"Hey!! What's ve big idea?" the drunken being groaned.

"S...Sorry.." Lawrence muttered.

" Hey, what's the big deal here anyway? I'm just here for a drink, not a fight. Well, may be just one wouldn't hurt but...I'm not in mood for that now. "

Sasha spoke as she glanced at Lazarus with both of her hands up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back