• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

The dumb doggo has arrived!

Muttface McDerp!

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself? I tend to go by the name Cleo, but you can call me mutt or something of that nature if you'd like.

How'd you find Star Army? Edto (aka the husband)

What interested you in joining? All the horrific things that were inspired by me :D The psycho dog lady

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? I have, though it was years ago. I'm probably no better than I was then but I would like to give it a shot.

Any previous experiences you want to share? I was on Gaia Online, Fallout Equestria, and F-list once, if that counts.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Any gender is fine with me, but I favour females.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Planned, I'm not so good at coming up with things on the spot.
  • Military or civilian characters? Either or works for me.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Anthros and humans, I'm more familiar playing them.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Either works for me, if they're interesting enough.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? I personally prefer forum, give me time to think things out.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP? Lots of violence. I have issues XD

RPG-D RPGfix
Back