• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

The Fenyaro Elders

AoK

Inactive Member
This is just a quick little note to let everyone know that I am taking "applications" for skilled and experienced players to take over the playing of the Fenyaro Elders, (The four warriors that Mordachai created, and Shadow stole).

If you are interested in playing one of them, I would like to ask that you post a reply to this post telling me why you which you want to play, what you want to do want him/her, and then give us all a short little example of your playing them to convince me that you are the right person to take over for me...

Thanks,
James.

I'd like to take Dante and play him again, I feel it's kind of my right since he was my character to start with but eh....that's not important now is it? I just have a question: do they remember the SA folks at all from the first Fenyar and can they think for themselves?

Tyler, that is for the people who are going to play them as to their thought processes. As for if they would remember the SA folks, no, they do not remember anything that happened on the previous Fenyar. They are just warriors. Right now, they aren't really much of anything outside of their fighting, and magic using, abilities. That's why I said that I would allow the people playing them, to dictate what the Elder they play, is all about.

Ah alright, well I'll step back and stay out of it. I tend to be a bit too combat oriented anywhoo. I'll stay in the bg in case I'm needed.

As I said before, 99% of this will be how the player wants to play them. If you don't have a whole lot of time, you could just play your elder as if they are very secretive and not wanting to talk or be around others. If you have a lot of time to devote to it, then your options are considerably more open.

What this is, is just my attempt to try and get people who may feel left out of the big plots, an opportunity to get into the Fenyar plot, and maybe something more afterwards if things work out. I also just wanted to see how much interest there would be in playing a fenyaro...and really am not impressed...Oh well...

What happened to that guy that was creating a Fenyaro a couple days ago?

He was making a Ke'Awloo. I directed him to talk with you, James.

I haven't heard from anyone thinking of creating a Fenyaro...If that person is still around then I apologize and want to say, 'I am the person to talk to'. If they aren't still here...*shrugs* Whoops.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back