• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

The Kyoto War College

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
If I've got my history right, Rei/Will created this college for his own nefarious purposes. Akina was attached to it, obviously, and now the 5th uses it by having an extention of it within the fleet. We have an idea of what it does, vaguely speaking. It can be improvised.

But ... we lack an actual physical description of the place. Now that Will seems to have vanished ... could we get a description of the campus? If not, could David (Itkatsu Kiyoko) and I make one? And have a little input as to what people would want?

KWC exists and is detailed on the wiki. It was originally analogous to the Naval Postgraduate School, I believe, meaning it's where senior officers went for specialized training and flag staff training. Andrew, at some point, began offering correspondence classes in the 5th XF when he ran that and allowed prior enlisted to become midshipmen/training officers through that program. Today, I think it acts as the main military academy for new officers, transitioning officers, and still retains its programs for senior officers.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back