• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission The Long Awaited - Ke-T10 "Fukuro" Multi-Role Shuttle

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
This design has been sitting since 2017 and @Wes and I both wanted it done! So here we go!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Alright looking pretty good, just a few things

• The dimensions of the aft cabin should be given so people know how much space they're working with, especially for cargo configuration
  • Under propulsion, the first sentence you said 'sunlight' instead of 'sublight'.
  • I think we're adding prices now to things? Just for organization purposes

Hi @Syaoran

1. Added Aft Cabin Dimensions
  2. Fixed the Typo
  3. The Prices are there already

Thank you for taking some time to review this for me!

I looked up the weights of various Star Trek, and other Sci-Fi shuttles and got a range of weights and judged from there. I really don't know what a shuttle that size would weigh, and I'd be open to suggestions. @Wes any suggestions here?

The only reason I asked was because it seems quite unusually high for SARP. Even something like the Nodachi has a much lower mass. I figure something in the range of 30-40 metric tons might make sense for this?

Last edited:
I've adjusted the weight to 39 metric tons.

So used to seeing prices at the bottom, one of these days I'm going to get used to these tables. Anyway gonna put this on a 3 day timer to give Wes time to yay or nay the weight, but otherwise everything is good. (gun too)

Thank you @RaWolfe . I still don't like the idea of FM stamping my own stuff...but hey if the boss wants me to start I will.

I had a question that Andrew and I would like @Wes to let us know if it's alright and if we can edit it in.

It's about the Fukuro's "standard airlock equipped for the launch of power armor for some applications and extendable ramp egress for easy loading and unloading". From the art it looks like the whole side of the hull, the huge slab with the Hinomaru on it, could lift up for that launching of PA and airdropping personnel. Is that the case? Do both starboard and port sides have that feature if so? It might make sense to have a standard airlock on one side and the lifting hull door for the other. Could that be edited in to the description?

I had a question that Andrew and I would like @Wes to let us know if it's alright and if we can edit it in.

It's about the Fukuro's "standard airlock equipped for the launch of power armor for some applications and extendable ramp egress for easy loading and unloading". From the art it looks like the whole side of the hull, the huge slab with the Hinomaru on it, could lift up for that launching of PA and airdropping personnel. Is that the case? Do both starboard and port sides have that feature if so? It might make sense to have a standard airlock on one side and the lifting hull door for the other. Could that be edited in to the description?
I totally think this is a great idea for its Small Team Deployment configuration. Waiting on what Wes decides.

Go for it!

Thanks! I went ahead and made those changes. Now I can write my character who is standing in a Fukuro jumping from one toooo! TY!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back