• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP The Meeting between the mechanical and the Organic, Gynoid and her creator. [Finished Jp]

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Ye 41
RP Location
Sirrus VI Tech Labs
Sirrus VI
Tech Labs

Isabelle Pine was finally seated at her new desk, now that they'd finally landed on Sirus VI and settup their new city she had room to herself to work once again. Her first project since getting here had been designing a new prototype AI core which had been paired with a synthetic body, so far it seemed the new creation had been performing well but she still wanted to check up on her. The elysian had already setup a meeting to run some simple checks and see how she was going.

The Gynoid herself stood outside, her hands were behind her again, held in a typical military fashion as her optics, took in the environment. Her head turned slightly, the machines within noisily working as she did so when she got a message, telling her a meeting had been set up, by her creator. Her creator was her equivalent of a medical officer, so naturally, if there’s any checking up, it would naturally come from her. Isabelle was the top of the list for something like that after all. Nyx turned and walked back, and made her way towards Isabelle’s location. She eventually took to the skies to make the journey quicker, and finally, she found herself at the doors. She knocked on the door and waited to be admitted in.

“Come in, the door is open.” Izzy called out cheerfully, putting away some of the clutter on her desk and generally tidying up the area. It hadn’t taken long for the gynoid to get here which at least meant her movement abilities hadn’t been compromised. “How have you been? Any major issues you’ve experienced since leaving?” The winged woman asked.

Thanks to her ears and the audio receptors inside, she heard the woman inside speak and was told that the door was open, so she took the moment to enter after opening the door. After walking in enough, she turned to close the door, before she approached Isabelle’s desk. She took a seat, when she heard her questions, and asked her other questions. “My systems are running at optimum levels, and I have been fine, I believe the term is. I have experienced no issues, from my systems, and thus far, though my interactions with our people were limited, I do not see them having issues with me either. I had participated in an activity the other day, I believe you all call it sparring, one of the big sisters took me up on my request”

“That’s good to hear, I’m glad you’re integrating with others so quickly, and how was the sparring session? Was there any problems with your motor functions or depth perception during more intensive motions?” Isabelle continued, pulling out a data pad to jot down her answers.

Nyx nodded her head in agreement, she too was glad she was integrating with others so quickly, she knew she had to be patient. “I believe the session went well, though I must admit, my opponent, she called me a girlfriend, which I took to being a nickname she had given me. I noted that I was able to keep up with her movements easily enough, but I did perceive that I was reacting faster somewhat”

“Who did you say your sparring partner was again?” The elsyian chuckled, getting called girlfriend sounded like she’d ended up with one of their laid back members. “As for the reaction times that should be normal, your mind moves faster than living organic minds. Now just sit still for a moment and I’ll do a full physical scan.”

Nyx proceeded to make sure her body remained still for her winged creator, which was easily done as said. “I learned that her designation was S6-SS-000021, though I have chosen to call her by the last letters, though,” she told her as her mind processed what she had been told about her mind moving much faster than organic minds.

“Ah the 021 girl, I cant say I’ve met her yet but I know the name.” The winged woman mused while waving her datapad over Nyx, a 3D model of the gynoid starting to form in the room. When she’d finished constructing the copy Izzy inspected it thoroughly, nodding as she went. “Well I’m pleased to inform you that both your body and digital systems are perfect right now.”

“I have fought against her. She seemed stronger than our other comrades.” She told her as she sat there, observing her creator as she worked, her optics turned toward the 3D model that was appearing. “ah, so that is what I look like? I assumed so, based on what I could detect with my hands.” she said before she listened to her speak again. “I am pleased that both are perfect,” she told her feeling happy within her. “Mother, what activities do you like doing, for fun?” she found herself asking.

“Haven’t you used a mirror yet?” Izzy giggled slightly before putting a hand over her mouth. “Sorry, just interesting you’ve never caught a glimpse of your reflection yet but yes that is you. As for passtimes I spend time with all our kids and if not with them I enjoy stretching out my wings and doing some reading.”

Nyx shook her head “No, I have no reason to enter bathrooms, so I wasn’t able to see myself through a mirror. At least that’s the only place to see one, as far as I knew. Are there other places with mirrors?’she asked her, with curiosity in her mind. She soon learned what her creator did during her pastimes. “that seems like fun” she commented, “I haven’t been able to find a book to read myself, though I do like flying, so I am happy with the gift you have given me.”

“Ah, well, bathrooms aren’t the only place with mirrors. Many bedrooms and some other rooms may have mirrors if their occupants desire it so. You could also ask others to photograph you.” Isabelle explained, sitting down at her desk once again and facing her pseudo daughter. “I’m glad you enjoy flying so much and I’m very proud you’ve avoided damaging yourself too. If you want books I have plenty.”

Nyx realized that she hadn’t been to many bedrooms since she knew she couldn’t just walk in without permission. “I see, I think I‘ll need to calculate and see if I have enough room or a mirror,” she told her before the topic of flying came up. “I’m pleased that I avoided damaging myself as well, “ she said to her before finally “Thank you, Mother, I’ll make sure I treat the ones I pick well,” she said hoping she conveyed how happy she felt.

“I’m sure plenty of other people will be happy to lend you books as well. Do you have any types of novel you want to try first?”

The Gynoid thought about it “well, I have been hearing a lot of the Big brothers and sisters saying hat they love non-fiction books, a lot of people say they recommend books to anyone because of how good it is, so I could try my hand at non fiction.”

“Ah the non fiction genre, an interesting first choice. I’m sure you’ll enjoy plenty of books in that category, I’ll help you setup a library account so you can download as many books as you like when you like, I don’t have many non fictions in my library anymore so you may have to rely on the online library to find some.” Izzy replied thoughtfully.

Nyx soon learned something new about her creator, that she didn’t have much nonfiction in her library. It told her that she likely had more fiction based books. “Hmm, I think I could give fiction a try if there’s some of those too that you recommend, “ she told her She found herself enjoying this, especially figuring out things she liked.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back