• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check The Monarchy of Dovania: Regiment 001 Recruitment

Dragon_God

Hello everyone! I will be creating a new plot! This will be the first one for MoD and will be a 'special' forces regiment that will be on Xuno, though will have other missions as well. Whom might work with other USO operatives and sub-factions.

Here's a bit of information about Regiment 001. Regiment 001 is the first Elite Regiment that will allow non-Xunok Individuals to join the MoD military. This is limited however to human species only. (There are some exceptions though it depends on the species.) The history behind Regiment 001 is that they were the best of the best back before the MoD take over. Kyro explicitly made this regiment to allow other non-Xunoks to try to bring down the high amount of Xenophobia that the entire planet has. Starting off with Human Species would be the best course of action due to the similarities.

If you're interested, just let me know. This goes for any other information that I may not have covered if you wish to know as well. Thank you for reading, have a nice day!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back