• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

In Progress The Nashoba WiP Project

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Nashoba left behind a very extensive list of WiPs, and many of them were essentially complete and ready to submit. Some of them are just stubs, and quite a bit is out of date, but a large portion of them are completely finished and a lot have models. We need to go through these as a group and fast track them.

There are a lot like that. Are WIPs treated like characters in that they can be adopted/submitted by someone else? I kinda don't want to adopt another corporation, lol.

Yeah that's the idea. just finish it or submit it on his behalf if it seems ready

If no one has claimed it, I can work on the spaceport articles. The components honestly could be squeezed into a single article.

There are a lot like that. Are WIPs treated like characters in that they can be adopted/submitted by someone else? I kinda don't want to adopt another corporation, lol.
I've finished and submitted articles in the past that people worked on and abandoned (like the AMJ). Usually you just make sure to credit the original creator in the OOC notes and put them first depending how much existed before you took over.

Ensuring to always credit Nash first would be nice in these cases, though, given the situation.

But in general imo it's more important to get pages completed and if the original creator comes back they can always resubmit the article with changes they'd like to see. Better an element see some RP than never leave WIP.

The articles listed here are all tech articles so there's less chance of getting the 'spirit' of an article wrong, so yeah.

The spaceport components were different articles for assembling a stat block for a specific spaceport out of wiki links. He even has templates built for it. A lot of Nash’s stuff is like that.

Which fleet would get the Naginata? It reminds me of an attack submarine which makes me think 4th fleet, but once it actually hits service it'll b too new for their hulls.

nvm it got approved

@Wes you approved this with drV1 stats...

@Wes didn't you do a couple more since that list?

@Wes didn't you do a couple more since that list?
I'm not sure, but I know there's stuff of Nashoba's that isn't on the list. Unfortunately, some of it is hard to find since it isn't necessarily linked to his userpage (no OOC credit in some cases) or linked from other pages.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back