• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC The New CO-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been summoned and I come.

First of all, @CadetNewb, much as we disagreed on just about everything Nepleslia, is WAY more qualified than any of the random names I see floating around. He and I together are way more qualified to run the whole damn faction since none of you have been able to make new tech to replace mine.

Second, Uso's revisionist history is nonsense. Nepleslia didn't decline after he left. It improved. We had 3 plots for most of the time until 2014. 4th AASP Fleet peaked at 28 players in two squads, each with a separate thread, under MY management. We got shit done. Evacuation of Tange, Rok'Veru Offensive, lots of fancy new weapons which I made or improved, new colonies. And best of all, in those days, we had everyone working together! So yeah, this Nepleslia falling apart nonsense because he left is bullshit. Hell, all the current Nep plots combined equal 4th Fleet's usual number of active players back in the day! "So Sigma, when did shit fall apart?" That's easy! When Cadet and I began our long period of butting heads over Nepleslia's direction. And that was only a NTSE slowdown. When I left, I was sure I left Nepleslia with the framework to survive. I see the framework is still in place and working. Ergo, the leadership must be at fault.

Finally, I am Sigma, Once and Future Admiral of the 4th AASP Fleet. All hail your Goddess, Laura Romero, Most Brilliant Medic in the Universe!

Last I saw you @Sigma , we were on bad terms, but after all this time, you're a sight for sore eyes. I'm also quite sorry for what I said then.

when did shit fall apart?" That's easy! When Cadet and I began our long period of butting heads over Nepleslia's direction

Sigma comes back just to take credit for what I did and blame me for him and Cadet's failure?

Can't you guys have drama without involving me for once?

Hello everyone, I have refrained from speaking again as I do not want another fire storm to rage out. However, I have been contacted by a previous FM, the one and only Kampfer. I am not asking to open another debate about what has transpired, I am merely passing along a message. Please just see what he has to say and keep it in mind. I will have Wes lock the thread right after this. ( https://imgur.com/a/n1bdo )

I am not saying that I entirely agree with the message, but I wanted to pass it along to you all.

That being said, I want to state that all I have done, and all I will do has been for what I have thought is best for Nepleslia. You might not agree with me, and that's fine. My PM box is always open for a discussion about your concerns. We can discuss your concerns, but I can't do anything about it unless you talk to me. Anyone who has ever dealt with me will know that I will listen to what you have to say and even if we don't agree I will always respect you point of view. That is just who I am.

I will be limiting my time on SARP today and tomorrow to try and clear my head. However I will pop in every now and then to check for PMs and the like.

Have a nice day...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back