• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

The return of Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver

The Six-Shooter of Love
Inactive Member
First of, I'm sorry to Wes, Tomoe, Chris, FM, SL, Osaka and everyone else that my sudden departure negatively affected. I'm sorry that I didn't stick it out longer or at least step down gracefully and provide a postmortem for the stuff I was involved in. I let some things affect me that I shouldn't have to the point where walking away seemed to be the best thing to do. To this especially, I apologize to Wes, since he deserved more than that from me above everything else, despite how I may have felt towards others and the situation that had developed.

I'm not here because I want anything back. I'm here to apologize for the way I handled the situation and to clear the air. HiGA was a mistake in the sense that what should have happened was that it shouldn't have been headed by people who were mostly unfamiliar with SA, it's universe, science and the policies and politics of the veterans. On one hand, I can still agree with decisions that were made, but on the other I can now see that they may have been the wrong decisions. Would we have fared better if we had diffused into playing new, standard SA characters in the established setting? Perhaps, but it's hard to say.

In any event, the one thing that I can say for certain that was the wrong decision was the one to just up and walk away. And for that, I apologize.

That's okay, I think everyone's over that now. Welcome back to Star Army. I hope you find a good home in one of the many RP plots going on right now.

Welcome back, person that I probably had never met before! I hope you will start roleplaying with us soon. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back