• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP The Setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manifest Silver

Inactive Member
Adrik grabs a Dark Cloaked Figure by the throat, then slams into the solid brick wall of the dark alley.
"God Damnit! Im Tired of your Shit, Velro!!" Snaps Adrik.

"I .. I .. Didnt know!", Screams the Ratlike Man.

The Dark BountyHunter Knees Velro in the kidney and lets him fall to the ground. Adrik then lights up a Cigarette and stares down at the pathetic lieing informant, Obviously thinking.

"What the hell Velro.. Do you want me Dead!? Is that it??"

He kicks velro in the face with his Steel toed combat boot.

"Ugh! Look.. Adrik.. It was a .." Velro coughs a few times. " It was an Accident.. I didnt know it was a SetUp! I swear!!"

Adrik takes a long drag off his cig, still staring down at velro. His eerie glowing eyes seem to be terrifying to the Rat-like man..

"You sneaky rat.. You're lucky I need your information. Next time you fuck up.." The Bounty Hunter slides his finger across his own throat in a threatining guesture. "Got It?!"

"..." Velro gives him a blank stare.

Adrik Sighs and Shakes his head, then turns around and yanks on a steel pipe Acending up the side of the ally. He yanks a few times, finally pulling a section of the thick steel pipe free. He then weilds this pipe as a weapon. He Swings it towards Velro Horrifyingly fast.

" Aaaiiee!! " , Screamed Velro.

The pipe hits Inches from his Hooded Face, Chipping the BrickWall where it struck.

"Oh Thank You! Thank You, Adrik! You had me going for a second! Hehehe! Whew.."

"You got lucky, Velro.. Dont Mess up anymore..-"
"Oh.. If you see that weapons dealer .. Hmm.. Whats his name..", He takes a drag from his cig. And lets out the smoke as he talks. " Ooh. Yeah.. Frank. Tell Frank Ill need another Knife.. The last one broke off in someones chest..."

Adrik then Gives Velro one last evil grin. He then walks slowly away, Laughing. His boots made a soft noise against the cold hard concrete with each step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back