• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

The Silhouette Wanders In!

27Silhouettesofcurtis

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Greetings, Everyone!

My name is Curt! And I have been interested in RPing for awhile now.

I'm a writer and Poet who hopes to soon be published.

If you need to know anything about me, just ask me!

It's great meeting you all!

Hi Curt!

I'm pleased to meet you too! I hope you like what we've got going on here! Thanks for signing up. Let us know if you need help making a character or joining an RP. The Discord chat server is a great please to get assistance in real-time as you go through the wiki and stuff.

Welcome to SARP! Glad to have you, I'm one of the staff here, Sage, and it's a pleasure to meet you. Feel free to join our discord if you have the time and have one, we look forward to getting to know you!

Do you have any particular types of stories or ideas you like to write? And what brought you to our site?

Hello! Welcome!

Welcome to SARP Curt :)

Great to have you here and see you interested in our community! It's a place to flourish and grow that interest in RPG for sure! Now, this is just a bit standard but it would help you along the way. We got Staff members (They keep the community going), but you also got Character Mods (like myself) and Submission Reviewers (who check out new ideas you might wish to add to SARP :D ). Additionally, you also got Faction Managers (these run a faction within SARP) and Game Masters/Managers (Who run a plot within a certain faction or totally independent). I colored the names as these are also the colors in our discord, which we also have right here!

Pfew lots of information, I know. But that is what SARP is a great library of information created and used by players. So we understand perfectly that it's overwhelming, my advice is to check the following pages to help you a bit forward.
In my fair opinion, you can best start at Active plots as the character you going to plausible make is attached to a certain plot that has requirements and is most likely attached to a faction. If you have questions, just poke us at the discord server or send the staff or maybe myself a message on the forum and we gladly help you out!

Looks like wolf beat me to the punch on this one, but do please give me a tap on the shoulder if you need help, or have any questions. I am the director of roleplay on our staff team, and the faction manager of the New Dusk Conclave, so please also let me know if you would like to know more about them. Even though a bit late on my part, welcome to the community, and I hope to have a chance to write with you sometime.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back