• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events The situation

IQ

Hello y'all.

I'm not sure how to start this off. I'm not good at this since I imply very little of my real life, but here's the thing. I'm in a family of four, my mother's an accountant who works from 7 - 8 in the morning and clocks hours until 11 in the evening. Due to how the tax system works here and all that. My dad has a bad back, which has recently gotten worse. Though all issues stem from his hip. For which he'll undergo surgery in a month and a half from now.

So, that makes it so most of the duties around the house, that being cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. All falls down to myself and my brother. Here's the thing, he's recently employed. So that just makes me to be the pillar under a family of four. More often than not I wake up and start doing random chores and make sure this place is livable. Amongst other things I don't really want to impart on.

It takes a lot of energy and I have a new-found respect for the moms and dads on this site, doing everything I do and taking care of children as well.

Coffee and Monster energy has been my life line. Rossi's 'the doctor' is hands down the best Monster in existence, though the diet punch or rehab can statisfy my need if I'm not in the mood for bubbles. You Monster guzzlers know what I'm on about. Not sponsored.

This isn't really a cry for help, nor do I need sympathy and such. I just wanted to let the people I JP or write with know why I'm spotty and sporadic with my stuff. I'm often just too exhausted to offer quality posts. And I'd much rather offer quality instead of quantity. It's why I sometimes tag, then just... Stop altogether without saying much of anything. For which I'd like to apologize. I probably should explain, but even then, it's both emberassing and takes a bit of extra energy as well.

This'll go on for a bit, certainly since I'm also looking for jobs and still have a solid chance at getting one at an IT consultancy firm.

But anyway. Having recovered from my illness, I'm still going to be rather spotty with my activity. I'm doing the best I can and will put threads on the forum, such as S6's stuff, Tsumi stuff etc. ahead of JPs. And do my best to keep those going with consistent quality posts. I'll try my damndest to keep JPs going, but apologies in advance if I forget, if I'm too tired or otherwise unavailable. There is no malice, just exhaustion. Contradicting popular believes, I'm still human. And family takes priority.

That being said, I'm optimistic and happy. I'm not at all annoyed or irritated, only happy to help. Which is an attitude I try my best to keep on the site as well :)

Anyway! Thanks for reading! Don't be afraid to drop in and poke me if I'm forgetting stuff, or if you would need me for anything, I'll reply at my earliest convienience.

Much love and happy tidings!
~IQ

That Monster line got me... I don't know the new flavor first mentioned, but my second and third books would have been in no way written if not for Monster energy drinks around 11 pm every night. I was worried at the time that I would have odd mutations with time and consistency, but nothing new has grown, sadly.
I wish you luck and I trust in you, duder! You got this! 💓

Thank you for letting those you write with know, too!

You don't know 'The Doctor'? It's Valentino Rossi's sponsored drink. The Moto GP driver, I'd even call him a Moto GP artist- oh jesus, it's the best one.

maxresdefault.jpg

Researching, they could have called it G.O.A.T MILK and didn't. Bad marketing right there.

I don't know if you have time for reading, but this book (shown below) was oddly popular and I picked it up. Pretty emotional rollercoaster of a book, but personally I thought the coolest parts were when the dog, Enzo Effing Ferrari, redacted and how Enzo's main owner is a an up-and-coming race car driver and the dog, Enzo, (whose PoV is the basis of the book) will watch in-care race footage of his owner's races as well as a very famous and older racer, Ayrton Senna.. And just other TV in general. Do you know of this driver, Senna? He is a famous wet track racer, but he uses four wheels!! I don't know if you're only into Moto GP, or not, but I recommend reading the book or looking at some Senna wet track yt vids, either or!! The book is heavy on like reincarnation and metaphysical stuff, tbh, but the author did well with it, I think, and it's what the dog thinks, not what is fully true... Except for the redacted part above, which was iffy but ultimately v cool. While reading I was a little upset at things, but I was pretty young and didn't know humanity could be so raw, I guess, when I read it. That said, lemme show you!

Here is the book cover:
9780061537967.jpg
And here is Senna (I can only link this, sorry!)!!:
youtube vid of F1 awesomeness

RPG-D RPGfix
Back