• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP The Sound of Fury

"Yes, we should go presently." She took his hand. "And you did very well. You spoke plainly and showed no displeasure."

Holding his hand in one of hers, she used her three other hands to pat his in a display of reassurance that was physically impossible for most people.

"We shall retrieve my things. Come." She started leading him back downstairs. "It is fortunate that you have experience in dating. I have none. Perhaps we both need more practice. I should think that it somewhat early to see each other exclusively, so we may each have more practice next time we meet. I look forward to comparing our experiences."

Kyle decided against commenting as he was lead by her back to collect her belongings. Already content with listening to her and letting the small ant woman drag him along. The once anxious and uncertain young man now beamed in content as a gentle smile displayed for any who cared to notice. The wings he posessed upon his back tucked back upright as another sign that he was on cloud 9.

Kwabba-an's comment on them obtaining more experience and sharing it at a later date making him smirk embarrassed. Still doubting his ability to be lucky enough to impress others the way they have to each other.

The insectoid led him through the door behind the bar, down the hallway, and into the green room where the two-headed Nepleslian was reading a magazine. The two women who shared a single body looked up as Kwabba-an and Kyle entered. Kwabba-an gave them a smile.

"You were excellent on stage. I have never seen anyone carry a complicated beat like that while playing the flute."

The women smiled back, then Kwabba-an dug out her hidden backpack. She opened it and started pulling out layers and layers of thick winter clothing which she immediately put on. When she was done, her well-insulated form was approximately spherical. With some difficulty, she pulled on her backpack and then turned to him.

"The species of my mother evolved on a desert planet. Consequently, neither of us are well-adapted to the cold. On a positive note, this means I can go for a long time without water. I am ready."

Giving a nod over to the two headed Nepleslian, Kyle turned his attention back to Kwabba-an as she started to layer herself. The end result making Kyle chuckle a bit as she looked like she was ready to be rolled into a giant snow ball. "If n-needed, my wings a-are good f-for insulation i-if it's too c-cold at th-the hotel." Offering to her as he offered his hand back to her, now that she was all bundled up. Ready to head off when she was ready.

"Mmm," Kwabba-an moaned gently at the thought as they left the Furious Sound. "Very good. I shall take them from you one feather at a time."

And so, Kwabba-an led Kyle to her small room at the Kyoto Tower Hotel for an evening of various physical stimuli and the associated sounds of fun and fury.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back