• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

The Summer of SARP

Hey Star Army!

We've been running continuously for over 20 years now and I want to celebrate that and help you all have a wonderful summer here as part of this great community. So I'm doing a special event this summer, all summer long, to make sure there's always great things happening.

20230510_111141.png

Here's what to expect in the Summer of SARP:
  • Community JP nights on some Thursdays
    • Kikyo no Sekku
    • Ocean Day
  • Movie Nights on most Fridays (sometimes Saturdays)
    • Space Adventure Cobra was last weekend
    • Codename Robotech this weekend Saturday May 13
    • Space Battleship Yamato 1977 on Fri May 19
    • Lensman
    • other scifi anime goodness to come.
    • Check Discord for event schedule and signups
  • Some celebrity videos about Star Army's 20th anniversary
    • Ryan MacBeth (Youtuber)
    • more surprise people to come
  • Reduced rules and paperwork on the site overall
  • Brainstorming Sessions to build new plots and new lore
  • Star Army will host the SciWorld online roleplaying convention in June (announcement later)
  • Contests and prizes
Thanks for being part of Star Army! Stay active and help out where you can!

Last edited:
I am definitely looking forward to this, though I get the feeling that my mountains of work I've made for myself with the 15 year revamp of Origin may take the entire summer before I'll get a chance to working on my badguys.

HEADS UP: RANDOM SUMMER OF SARP GIVEAWAY

41hqy75fLdL.jpg

Get a free Kindle copy of Len Berry's novel Scars of Shadow! He's a Star Army member! (@Nightender)

There's 10 copies available! Amazon says this is limited to our USA members.

To get your copy, send me a forum PM or DM me on Discord and I'll send you a redemption code and instructions.

Another giveaway!

91URkalvWBL._SX600_.jpg

I've purchased and have 5 copies available of The Light in Front of Me, another novel by a SARP alumni, @Aria.

Amazon says this is limited to our USA members.

To get your copy, send me a forum PM or DM me on Discord and I'll send you a redemption code and instructions.

Alright, our next celebrity thank you is revealed! Jeri Ryan!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back