• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: 188604 The Talk

A

Ace

A bar somewhere on 188604

Romanov was not happy to be on this planet but he needed to talk to Uso and this seemed like the best way to get a hold of her without getting shot. He would pull out his data pad and send her a quick message.

'Hey I'm at the meeting area can we discuss maters about 'that' incident now?'

"Yeah, come to the penthouse of Nath tower. We can talk there." Uso replied.

The large glass tower was the only real tower in Osman city, the structure could be seen from just about anywhere in the city.

Upon arriving Romanov would immediatley get right to the point. "You have probably figured out by now that one of my mercs has recently been on 188604 and he cause quite a commotion. Now I want to stay in the arrangment that we previously had where as we could work as partners. So I have a proposition for you. I will leave one of Psychopomp's greatest assets here under the guise of learning but in fact she will be more as collaterol until we can capture Lazarus and turn him over to you for punishment. Does this sound fair to you?"

Uso was still in a bath robe, her hair wet from just having showered, a frown forming on her face as she heard Romanov speak.

"OK, someone clearly hasn't been doing their job. What's up with this Lazarus guy?" Uso asked.

"Were you not aware? Lazarus is one of our operatives in the PMC branch he has recently taken on a mission that he filed for but was denied due to reprimations that it would cause and our past history. He decided to act on his own, came here and killed one of the ones in your organization. Someone named Araxie if I remeber correctly."

"Well fuck, you realize you're making it hard to move on from all your shit right?" Uso said, finishing putting her hair into a ponytail, then turning her full attention to Romanov, "Don't get me wrong, everyone has history with one gene-manipulation company or another. I could stock a batallion with your leftovers.... seriously.

The birb does have a backup I suppose. Lets just be clear on this, last time I talked with you that was the courtesy 'Stay away from my shit.' This is now the explicit, "Stay away from MY SHIT. We won't be having a conversation about it next time."

"I would hope as much. If you were too lenient we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. I unstand what kind of person you are and it would be too costly to fight you and your people. So for now I hope we can stay on friendly terms. The girl shall arrive within the week. I do hope that you will be nice to her."

"Yeah, I don't really give a shit about that. Go clean up your mess before it makes my day worse." Uso replied.

"Believe me I already am." Romanov would then leave to attend to the matters addressed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back