• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check The Tsumi

IQ

With the recent approval of the Tsumi, it's about high time I start actually doing stuff with them. This is an interest check regarding,

What I initially planned was some ship RP on their fleet. I have a variety of ideas for that. Though I won't portray all of them, since it'd take too long for them to touch down in Neshaten territory as planned with, earlier Kyle and now @club24.

Though, what do I offer? For the first volume, a variety of oneshots and one offs. For example, taking out a rogue ship, cleansing a derelict. Exploring a hostile planet amongst other ideas. After two, maybe three to four threads, depending on activity, demand and interest, the Tsumi'll settle on a newly written system.

Tsumi military, as well as general Tsumi RP is morally questionable and dubious. Religious zealots that prefer to shoot first and ask questions later. War, conflict and battle is in a Tsumi's blood. No bullets are spared and no soul is saved if they stray from the path.

Operation: Ywach's reckoning
A support cruiser of the nomad fleet has gone silent. Not responding to hails. Though bio-readings are all over the place. The ship now moves on its own accord and broke from the fleet. Drifting into deep space due to the thrust it once had. Now it's just unhibited momentum. It's highly likely an outbreak of the HVI strain, certainly since the support cruiser doubled as a science vessel. The Sovereign has attempted to self-destruct the vessel from the flagship, but the ship does not respond. With the rapid adaptability and versatility the HVI strain has, this may put the entire fleet at risk.

This is why a small taskforce of Tsumi soldiers has been selected to regain control, or if need be, detonate the ship. Vaccinated thoroughly against the HVI strain, as well as provided with several auto-injectors of drug cocktails that allow for an increased pain treshold, faster blood clotting, heightened heartrate. And a mind hungering for blood. The crew's survival is not important. They might be infected beyond curing.

Operation: Danmadan's flesh
Several ships ignored their hailings when they began doing their own manouvres. A suspected uprising of the poor has occured. Or perhaps a mutiny? It matters not, the ships cannot be destroyed since they're still usable. A boarding party of both soldiers with two Warslaves will investigate. Execute with extreme prejudice and regain control of the ship. Normally, the classic Tsumi way of battle would be in play. Spare no man, woman nor child. Crush the traitors underfoot, without a second thought.

However, the Sovereign has requested prisoners. She wants to make an example. Since several frigates have been uneasy the past few weeks. A bloody warning would be in order to cut out the wagging tongues of betrayal.

Im not saying no but as I think I already spoke to you about in discord, im on an unofficial break rn in the sense I occasionally get the urge to make a post or two

Yeah, I know you are. I'm just making sure it's all nice and clear, so there's no wild assumptions ^^

Id be interested in the Danmadan's Flesh plot as a spin off thing. I think itd be fun to make the most brutish Tsumi possible to the point that theyre stressful to be around and then make it so that theyre so blood thirsty that they actively go against the Sovereign's orders of keeping prisoners.

The dynamic being that theyre a spanner in the works thats going to have to be overcome ontop of everything else. But when I say this I of course mean that theyre not only a complete dick but also the things they say and do are actually disturbing and immoral, even by Tsumi standards.

Mhm, interesting thoughts, certainly considering Tsumi are already morally dubious as is. Though, there's to be considered that the Sovereign will not be pleased when her orders aren't followed to the letter. It's a rule with both respect and fear thing. She'll be happy to extend gratitude, help, payment etc. if they accomplish their mission.

Just as likely as she is to rip them to shreds if they don't. But yeah, this does remind me.

Any of these threads and plots do require Tsumi characters. And while I haven't done the nescessary writing for several things Tsumi, including a guide to make them, be sure to let me know if you need any help making a Tsumi ^^

Okay. Im alright with if this character receives punishment, even if that punishment is death.

Though I think Id want him to be big. Like. Really big. Possibly even at the very tip of the maximum height. With enormous horns coming out his forehead. His entire body covered in scar tattoos, and so much muscle that he could crush you just be flexing in your general direction.

So by no means a cushy guy. But that would almost definitely add to the weight of anything that gets done to him for his actions.

Last edited:
I'd need one more player before I can start off, more are always welcome. Though if you're looking for a new plot and a new character, please consider this one. I'd hate to have this never start off, with the effort not only myself, but friends and the NTSE people put in.

And if anyone has any questions regarding, don't be afraid to DM me on site or on Discord :)

Pinging this for @Wes for GM's day. I seem to be awfully lacking the banner. Do I have to DM you for that? The OOC here is a bit lacking since most discussion goes on a group on Discord :p

Oh, link me to the RP thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back