• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

The way the Cookie Crumbles

DontAskForCookies

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Greetings!

Just going to bang out a quick intro here to help establish myself, noticed you have a suggested template. Im a bit tired at the moment so I think Ill just stick close to that and dive right in.

What do you call yourself?
Online? I typicallly use my current Handle of DontAskForCookies, most people shorten that to either DAFC or Cookies, either work for me!

How'd you find Star Army?
A buddy of mine on Discord mentioned the page and linked the wiki, tossing me down the rabbit hole.

What interested you in joining?
Well play by post is nothing new and the promis of some Space Opera fun to fill my space time sounded ideal.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Weekly, for quite a while to be less than exact. If I had to be more exact I suppose the better part of two decades of experience?

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Oh gosh, I should really have read these questions before hand. I definatly have more experience running things than playing in them if that helps?

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Im prety fluid with playing various genders.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    More in the moment improve style rp is what mostly appeals to me, but for larger game effecting plot elements some planning is nice.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Going to have to say Civilian, Im fine playing military characters but I gobble up slice of life stuff!
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Must I choose? Sign me up for the half anthro android please. I may have a hard time choosing between these options without a prompt.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Depends on the Starship and Planet right?
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Im easy about things, If I have the time to spend doing rapid posts I will but I can wait patiently if need be.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: **
  • Violence: **
  • Sexuality: **
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Oh wow, what a question!

If I had to think of an rp at this very moment? I like the idea of a crash landed ship, stranded on a populated but strange world. Having to learn a new society, defend myself and others, and ultimatly repair the ship or find a suitable replacment. Bonus points if we have some sort of ticking clock element. Like a cargo load of marines or scientists slowly defrosting on the planets moon we have to save! Yeah, that would be a fun little plot, just off the top of my head.

I love your fun little plot idea, it's really intriguing! What a great answer!I just updated the list of active plots, so here is what you can choose from as far as ongoing plots:

I hope to have a great time with you here! Please accept my humble and favorite reference to your name:
1597214470260.png

Good to meet you! I got to say that I am already getting a great impression based on your introduction.

Let me know if you have any questions about the site or the lore or need any help!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back