• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

The World's Deadliest Not-Spy

The Real Bames Jond

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
- The Real Bames Jond.

How'd you find Star Army?
- A bored Google search inspired by something I overheard at work.

What interested you in joining?
- Seems like there's a lot of potential to meet people and have fun. If I had to name any one thing, it'd be the level of detail in the wiki and site lore.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
- Yep.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
- Rolling a 1 in D&D has netted my characters all sorts of unexpected boons. Captaincy of a sloop, access to an off-limits manor, and more. Never a preserved innocence but I hold out hope.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male or female characters?
    Whichever. I'm not picky.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Why not both?
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has never tried to kill somebody with a BiC.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Whatever catches my interest at the time.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Why not a planet-sized starship? Or a planet contained within a starship? But for real, its not the general setting that matters to me, but what is happening in it that really gets my interest in the end.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Forum posts, ideally. But I can enjoy both.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3. I'm generally a fan of speaking. Oh and I can swear like a sailor, too.
  • Violence: 3. Blood makes the green grass grow.
  • Sexuality: 1-3. Really depends on context of the plot.
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
- Grunt work can be fun in its way. Playing the super-soldiers can be fun but sometimes the grit and risks of being just another Private stacked at the door can be fun to write and experience. I also like to play roles that don't seem to be touched on a lot - shuttle pilots, ship bridge crews, and things like that.

Welcome to Star Army! I feel like you'll fit in well in the military plots of the Star Army RP. Have you got a chance to look at some of the existing RP options in terms of the active plots like the YSS Eucharis and other ships?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back