• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: Elysia Thule Task Force

Fay

Eight Elysian ships among the Veritas shipyards prepared for departure. Prefectii Agrael Abdiel sat in her chair aboard the bridge of the ESC Phalanx, the flagship of this "Thule Task Force". She was carefully analyzing the preparations and some extra data.

Two Thantros-Class Destroyers, five Concordia Scoutships, and one Lanethron-Class Cargo Ship... she mused before opening a channel to all personnel of the task force:

Prefectii Abdiel said:
To all Thule Task Force personnel:

Please report to your respective ship. We will be leaving once all vessels are ready. The Senate has chosen us to spread our influence, both culturally and militarily. Take pride in this honor and may God be with us.

As she waited for all of her ships to send her a green light, Agrael watched one of the four screens near her chair. It was displaying random systems of the Phalanx. Everything seemed perfect and in order. A smile soon crept onto her oval face.

“Ok, so it looks like white was a mistake,” Uso told herself as she leafed through a book on Elysian dress and fashion. For the most part she had been confined to a black bodysuit while the amount of genetic information her body contained was nearly tripled as part of deal that came out quite well for her. However at the moment that wasn’t what she was concerned about. She would be reporting to a captain, a female one.

“Looks like the sex appeal approach is out then,” She thought out loud as she began looking through the clothing options available to her. “Classy…” She again thought as she went through the outfits available to her, adding a blue open back toga like outfit to the undergarments she currently had on. She decreased her bust down to a C, not wanting to be intimidating to others, but added a small necklace with three diamonds in a row down her chest between her bust and her neck just so things wouldn’t go entirely unnoticed, after all she hadn’t had a chance to encounter the upper ranking females yet and from what she read she might as well end up needing that sex appeal after all. To finish off her outfit she went with extremely dark green hair for some contrast. By her standards the look was killer, especially because elysian outfits were open backed. She went through a few augmentations to clean that up, covering her NH-7 features with normal looking skin. Once her hair was pulled back into a ponytail she decided it was time to make an appearance.

Uso made her way to the bridge, trying to find herself an out of the way spot to stand so that she could observe the leader of the task force for a few moments, wanting to know a bit more about her before committing to an introduction.

~Ok… dosen’t look like she is doing anything particularly captainy.~ Uso thought to herself as she watched Agrael await her status reports. It was then that Uso realized that she probably wasn’t a captain in the first place but perhaps more along the lines of commodore or something like that. She almost felt bad for having a perfect memory and then not reading the entire file given to her, almost.

~Ok Uso…. Classy,~

She walked up to Agrael and gave her a slight bow, “Greetings Agrael,” After all that only seemed appropriate Elysian culture docments bored her so researching them was out of the question, “I would like to introduce myself prior to the departure of the task force. My name is Uso Tasuki and I have been stationed here as an advisor should you require any assistance.”

Agrael blinked before turning to the woman who had spoken to her. The Prefectii nodded to acknowledge her before saying, "Ah, yes, I was informed that I would have an adviser aboard. I will gratefully use your services when necessary, Miss Tasuki. What exactly would you advise me of, though?" She had not been fully informed of this woman's purpose. A few ships had already sent green lights, but not all of them yet.

“Weapons and tactics,” Uso replied, “more specifically those relating to small groups of individuals or involving the other major powers. I have a unique understanding of how their equipment works and how they think.”

Uso smiled at Agrael before adding, “And please, call me Uso.”

Agrael thought for a moment. If this woman truly had that type of knowledge, then she truly would be an asset. "Alright, Uso," she said calmly, "If we ever run into any trouble, then I'm sure that I will require your assistance." She smiled politely as another ship sent a green light.

Karus walked through an airlock from the Veritas shipyards onto the ECS Phalanx, looking about in wonder. It wasn't the first time he'd been on a starship or even a warship, it was just his first time on an actual mission. Adjusting the bag over his shoulder, the grey haired Plebeian flexed his wings, then fussily checked over them, making sure they were presentable. Finally, I'm a real marine, on a real mission! I get to travel the stars all i could ever want to, now. Karus smirked as he continued onwards, towards the bridge of the ship. He had a nagging feeling that wasn't exactly where he was supposed to report to, but was still pretty new and had forgotten where he WAS supposed to go. Eh, the bridge would work, and maybe he could pass himself off as a Patrician if he got in trouble.

Aleayus looked around as he came up to the ship, taking in it's details as best he could. This looks like a better post than my last. And, based on what I know so far about what we will be doing, a better chance for advancement. He smiled slightly, and continued on to the ship, assuming that this WAS, where he should be, and that the most likely place to report would be the bridge.

“Feel free to call on me any time.” Uso replied to Agrael before adding, “I am hoping I am not out of line directly introducing myself to you. My grasp of your culture is still a bit limited.”

Agrael smiled as she answered, "Culturally incorrect or not, I would've wanted to meet you eventually anyways. I appreciate you taking that off of my list for me." Even though Uso was a lesser being, the Prefectii would show politeness to her... just in case she was sent by the Senate to keep an eye on the task force.

Before long, Karus reached the bridge, and stepped inside, he walked towards what appeared to be their commander and dropped his bag to his feet, pulling his hand up into a sharp salute and standing at attention "Semeai Karus Katalan reporting for duty!" he said, enthusiastically. the fact that he was fairly fresh out of training and overeager was a bit apparent in his movements and maneriisms, but not so overwhelming as to dub him 'green'.

Alayeus headed for the bridge, then entered, and seeing what appeared to be another newly assigned marine, approached the other marine, and stood next to him, saluting his superior, and then saying in a clipped, professional voice, "Semeai Aleayus Endalia reporting for duty sir." He held both his stance and his salute, waiting for his superiors response.

Agrael acknowledged both marines with a nod, "Welcome to the ESC Phalanx. I hope your stay is... beneficial, both for you personally as well as for the Navy as a whole." She then stood up and straightened out her La'khas before turning back to Uso, "If you need anything, please feel free to let me know. You are our guest after all." The Prefectii smiled at her and then at the two marines.

“I’m sure this will be quite the beneficial experience,” Uso replied before backing up and standing just out of the way of the two marines, somewhat eager to hear what they had to say and do in front of the captain. After all Uso figured she must have at least broken one social regulation already.

Aleayus dropped his salute, and stood at ease, keeping his face perfectly emotionless. "Ma'am? I at least was not instructed as to where I was quartered or who my direct leader was. Would you be so kind as to tell me when you have a chance?"

Karus Dropped his salute almost simultaneously with Aleayus, and soon after the other marine finished speaking, he hadded "I have come here under the same circumstances, Ma'am." And remained standing at ease with his fellow soldier.

Agrael nodded to both marines again, "I'll have my chief of security contact you once he comes aboard. Until then, please locate your rooms, take showers, or whatever else that will occupy your time?" She smiled politely, wondering if she should take her own advice and take a nice, long shower.

Aleayus nodded, saluted once more, gathered his things, and set off for his room, gathering the information on the way. Once there, he unpacked what he needed, and went to take a quick shower, wondering when the chief would contact him.

Being dismissed, Karus saluted again, then grabbed his bag, turning on his heel and walking back outside of the bridge, and then finding his room, where he began unpacking. I can't wait for this to get started fully! he thought, stretching his wings before himself and fussily preening them, to be sure they were presentable should anyone arrive.

In a few minutes Agrael may sense a disturbance in the force as a blonde bombshell walked onto the bridge. Her long blonde hair flowing behind her as she came into sight, her silken robes hugging her curves as she walked into sight. She bowed her head in respect to Agrael. "I'm sorry for being late Prefectii." the Duplicari said and smiled at her softly, her teal colored eyes still having an innocent, girlish giggle despite the busty, slightly topheavy nature she had. Her large wings fluttered a bit as she waited for a response. "I'm Duplicari Melissiel Parthenopaeus, I'll be one of the physicians." she smiled.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back