• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Timeline Reconstruction Request] The Great Buyout Fiasco

META_mahn

In November of 2017, an issue came up and suddenly we found a handful of SAOY characters trapped in the no-plot limbo. I won't get into the technical details behind the reason, but a large clustertruck would have ended with five characters in Fort Victory. Rather than do that, however; four decided to buy out, instead helping progress the Elysian faction. While one of them decided to rejoin the SAOY as Elysia was moving at a glacial pace.

At current times, however, Ame has already made a thread about two of the characters. I am here to request that mine, Meissa Nashira, be bought out.

This doesn’t affect my plot in any way as Meissa never came back to Kaiyō II.

What's the last IC date they appeared in RP as part of the Star Army of Yamatai?

I couldn't find orders for them. Is there a thread I'm missing?

According to the bio (which is canon) she's still on the Kaiyo and in the Star Army of Yamatai.

I suggest a request for orders post in the request for orders thread in which she requests to leave the Star Army.

How much time has she spent in the SAOY? (if 3 years we could just say she didn't renlist on the date her 3 years was up).

According to her bio, she was born in YE 16 and enlisted at the age of 19, which is presumably in YE 35 (no date was listed). So she would be up for choosing whether or not to re-enlist in YE 38 and YE 41. That's definitely more than a year.

Anyway, make an request for orders reply in the Requests for Orders thread in the Yamatai Government forum in which your character requests a buyout. Use the appropriate IC date that makes sense in the RP. Then I'll post a reply to make it official.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back