• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Tiny Little Catgirls

For the sake of plot, whether or not @Kyle will let you use the Sylph should to him as GM. At the least, I could link you to a few things since I've actually gotten to mess around with a Sylph semi-recently as a Co-GM and GM. It's all my own interpretation and opinion on how they handle, but say the word and I'll toss at you what I got.

Also, I think that the most that would make sense for a Spec-Ops Mini-Neko would be fragment protection in a suit, camouflage, and propulsion. Having it be semi-powered to alleviate weight would be as far as it'd go, and the reason I think this is because they'd essentially be some of the most terrifying assassins and scouts to deal with. Just their handguns alone have the punch of a .22 LR, and that's plenty enough to brain people.

Last edited:
I'm also working on a mini Neko. Creating a set of twins that are a Neko and Mini. Gonna be interesting to see what they get and how they do.

Yes, the Sylph is still available.

Design them to be concealable or like a utility with tools built into them.

Bonus points: They fit into gashapon .

Pets win prizes. Literally.

While it's entiraly impractical...that would be a good thing to put in open RP XD A mini squad that gets suited for battle by rolling a few gashpons for their equipment and having to use whatever they get.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back