• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN To: All Taisho CC: Intelligence Subject: The Swarmtide

Soban

Convention Veteran
RP Date
YE 44.2
RP Location
Yamatai
To: All Taisho CC: Intelligence Subject: The Swarmtide One of our secret research outposts has been attacked by a force I'm labeling 'Swarmtide.' Genetic analysis suggests that they are closely related to enemies we fought during the Chaos Hive War, but have some distinctive Mishhuvurthyar and Nekovalkyrja genetic changes. Methodology of the attack suggests the potential for spies in our research apparatus as the secret location was very precisely hit in what would have been a deniable way. Tactical considerations point towards them being beyond the northern frontier. All of this intelligence should be considered tentative, as there is much we don't know about the Swarmtide. I will be redeploying the 7th fleet towards locating where this attack came from. I do not consider them to be an empire wide threat at this time. However, from our experience during the Chaos Hive War, this race may be able to snowball quickly. I am attaching all of the data we have acquired about them in this message.

On a positive note, the NH-43X "Seiza" program produced results during the attack. I'm forwarding data from that project for consideration for inclusion in the NH-44.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back