• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Laz Public Network To: Araxie Serai

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
RP Date
YE 40
Recipient: Araxie Serai
Subject: Re: Relationship Advice

- - - Begin Message - - -

I hear you’ve been having relationship troubles, like the ones that happen when your boytoy’s parent sends him off to boot camp for no reason? You know just as well as I do that long-distance relationships aren’t very fun for either party, so how about I get you and him back together again?

I have a friend who’s lent me his place for the week while he’s on vacation, and he keeps the coolest stuff there, so give me a ring, would you? I doubt being at boot camp is healthy for anyone, especially someone like your boytoy, and if you call by tomorrow I could get a couple of my other friends to tag along...

- - - End Message - - -

I’m a friend of yours, Araxie, and I all I want is for you and your boytoy to be together again, because friends helps their friends out in times of trouble. Birds of a feather gotta flock together, right?

Anyway, I talked to the friend with all of that cool stuff, and guess what? He said the most totally awesome thing: we can borrow it while he‘s away on vacation!!!

Maybe a couple of my friends (thanks for returning my call so soon, by the way!), you, and I could, like, go camping or something near the boot camp your boytoy was sent to? I heard the camp has a totally mysterious algae swamp and a bunch of hills (that are just great for shredding!) nearby, so we could, like, have lots and lots of fun during the day, then sneak you in to see your boytoy at night, or something!!!

Give me a call back ASAP, cause I’m, like, totes getting excited for this!!!!!!

P.S: My name’s Serina, btw. Sorry for not telling you earlier!!!

- - - End Message - - -

Totally, and again, thanks for replying so quickly! Is there, like, a time and place that’s good for you or something? I’m so totally looking forward to meeting you in person, cause you sound like someone who’s totes awesomesauce!!!

- - - End Message - - -

To: Serina

I'm sure you can find my apartment. Come in the afternoon or something.

A small attachment to the message lists Araxie and Alex's apartment address, including the apartment number

Coolios, and I, like, totally will! Don't forget to pack all the stuff you need for rocking out and having lots of fun in the SUN!!!

- - - End Message - - -

RPG-D RPGfix
Back